The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 15
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i would like to go to this meet on the 30th. how many subies are gonna be there?...

i would like to go to this meet on the 30th.
    how many subies are gonna be there?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tylermayer View Post
    i would like to go to this meet on the 30th.
    how many subies are gonna be there?
    That is actually a good question. Anyone have any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    That is actually a good question. Anyone have any idea?
    so far we got like 7.. trying to get more.. anyone else on other forums that can get people to come?
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

Yea man I would probably roll up with you if that is cool. I have a question for you man. Have you ever had any work done by Ocean Front Automotive? If so do you trust them to do this job of pulling the engine out and changing the head gaskets?
    i havent had any work done from them but casey has when he had his subb wagon. and it seemed like he had to keep going back. i would talk to him and see what he says about them. i have been referred to PIA in tacoma for the mechanics part of owning a subb. im actually gonna have them change my timing belt and giver er a checkup lol. and we could totally get her up there. ya you can hed up there with me
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

I did get someone point something out on nasioc.
    The mall security would kick us out of the parking garage very quickly.
    We should move it just across the street west of the mall.
    In that parking lot there is Fatburger, Sushi land, Red robin, and Ross.

Thats a big open parkinglot thats easy to find.

Or we have a not used parkinglot behind toys r us on the east side.. only problem is that you cant see the road so its a little hidden. Which actually may be good or bad. what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    I did get someone point something out on nasioc.
    The mall security would kick us out of the parking garage very quickly.
    We should move it just across the street west of the mall.
    In that parking lot there is Fatburger, Sushi land, Red robin, and Ross.

Thats a big open parkinglot thats easy to find.

Or we have a not used parkinglot behind toys r us on the east side.. only problem is that you cant see the road so its a little hidden. Which actually may be good or bad. what do you guys think?
    Yea both of those sound like good spots and I never thought about the mall security kicking us out quickly. I would almost say the one that is more out in the open would be a little better because it is easier to get to. But that is just my opinion, so feel free to chime in and say which spot you think is better.

So I know that I am replying to my own post but just updating you guys on my cars status. It appears on all accounts from what I have read on forums that I have a blown head gasket. Tomorrow I will be checking my oil to see if it looks milky and that will pretty much confirm my fear. I will be sure to update this more especially since we are planing on having that meet next Sunday.
    That totally sucks especially since you just had your motor rebuilt! That happened to me on my 1968 Cougar less than a year after having a custom motor built. Check with your engine builder and see if they will warranty anything on it. It's a shot in the dark with most guys but you could get lucky.

I'll be at the meet on Sunday also.
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

So me and 2002subiewrx man talked and what we shall do is we will keep it currently at the parking garage. However we will be at the nordstrom/jc penny garage instead (less mall security) then we will have a secondary location for if you show up and we are gone. Ill provide google map picture when I get home tonight for reference. At any point anyone needa quickwr info, pm me and I get the notification to my phone. I can also provide my cell number in a pm if you need it.

=)

So me and 2002subiewrx man talked and what we shall do is we will keep it currently at the parking garage. However we will be at the nordstrom/jc penny garage instead (less mall security) then we will have a secondary location for if you show up and we are gone. Ill provide google map picture when I get home tonight for reference. At any point anyone needa quickwr info, pm me and I get the notification to my phone. I can also provide my cell number in a pm if you need it.

=)
    Alright man that sounds like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by 2002SubieWRX View Post
    That totally sucks especially since you just had your motor rebuilt! That happened to me on my 1968 Cougar less than a year after having a custom motor built. Check with your engine builder and see if they will warranty anything on it. It's a shot in the dark with most guys but you could get lucky.

I'll be at the meet on Sunday also.
    I know thats how it always is though. As soon as you get the problem fixed another problem appears that is just as bad if not worse than the one before.

=)
    ok sounds good to me. that would definitely help with the google map. and if u want you can pm me with ur number and name that way just in case i end up in the wrog area. im pretty good with directions but i dont go to the city that much. haha. im freakin stoked.
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

=)
    Now that he said that it probably would be a good thing so you can pm me and give me you name and number also. It will probably come in handy knowing my luck lately.

Alrighty PM'ed you both

My name for the record is Doug. In case anyone doesnt wanna type out the entire nickname haha

Alrighty PM'ed you both

My name for the record is Doug. In case anyone doesnt wanna type out the entire nickname haha
    Alright thanks man. I just replied to your pm with my name and number so if I do text or call you your not like who is this. So also I will be coming to the meet however my subie will not be making this journey but hopefully it will sometime soon.

Sweetness! Just a warning, if you get a weird text.. My best bud has the same first name. So my bad in advance lol