The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 12
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Beautiful!! thats pretty much the direct wagon version of mine!...

Beautiful!! thats pretty much the direct wagon version of mine!
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oh badass! im stage II running a 91 oct map. love driving this thing.

Very nice! the wrx'es are amazing fun to drive for sure!! i'm slightly more than stage 2..
    and also got the struts and springs redone cuz mine were literally gone.. haha =)
    Definitely thinking we need to all meet up sometime VERY soon before the dead of winter kicks in! =)

I completely agree with that and have some friends with subies who live over on the coast with me who feel the same way. I also agree with how much fun these cars are to drive definitely enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    I completely agree with that and have some friends with subies who live over on the coast with me who feel the same way. I also agree with how much fun these cars are to drive definitely enjoyable.
    Then i'm thinking we are going to have to set up a meet! i'm thinking possibly a sunday afternoon.. and at a parking garage probably because if its raining, i'm sure we dont want to be standing outside getting dumped on.. but if it happens to be nice.. then to the top of the parking garage for the sunshine! =)

Yea that definitely sounds like a good plan. We out here just need to know the parking garage and also the date. Whenever we all decide on a date I can make sure that all subie owners out here in my area know where and when. There is only one subie driver that is on this forum from my area that I know of and I know a couple more friends who own them but, they just are not on the forum so I will talk to them about it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    Then i'm thinking we are going to have to set up a meet! i'm thinking possibly a sunday afternoon.. and at a parking garage probably because if its raining, i'm sure we dont want to be standing outside getting dumped on.. but if it happens to be nice.. then to the top of the parking garage for the sunshine! =)
    haha that would be sick. ive never been to a meet before so im totally in. sounds freakin sweet
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

Surprisingly I have not either. I almost went to one, but had to back out at the last minute because my work schedule. So, this should be very interesting and fun. By the way, did your body work get fixed yet in the rex?

So i'm thinking we set up a meet on the 30th of october.. gives us a full two weeks of getting it on our schedule =)
    Where at is still kind of a TBD. Theres a very good parking garage up in Lynnwood which is a little north of seattle. Hopefully a kind of good mid area for our bellingham buddies and you ocean shores guys to be in the middle.
    major mall in seattle doesnt have a good parking garage, bellevue is out of the way for most of us. southcenter also doesnt have parking garage.. so that limits us to around lynnwood ish. however the parking garage there is a 4 story garage and the top two areas are brand new and no one uses them so its pretty much deserted and would be perfect!

Let me know what all of you guys think about that.. and in case you want to check it out.. its Alderwood mall

Registered User Black_N_Blue2002's Avatar
    Hey guys, couple things! I just got informed about a rally drive from seattle to anchourage that happens once a year, more info to follow. Also, I noticed I have a humming at freeway speed WHEN I'm using the accelerator. when I coast at freeway speeds the humming backs off and resumes when I use the gas again. the sounds raises in pitch with increased speed and vise versa. it sounds like it's coming from the front right wheel... My thought are its a hub bearing but I cant be sure without major surgery. Any thoughts?
    WRB 2002 WRX Wagon Intake-ectomy Stage 1 COBB AP, up pipe Blakc 17x8's and TOYO R1R's
    1999 Forester Pushbar with rally lights and BFG All-Terrains... GF's DD
    1964 Chevy Impala Wagon Showcar, 93k original miles #'s Matching original 327 SB with 300HP (SOLD!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Black_N_Blue2002 View Post
    Hey guys, couple things! I just got informed about a rally drive from seattle to anchourage that happens once a year, more info to follow. Also, I noticed I have a humming at freeway speed WHEN I'm using the accelerator. when I coast at freeway speeds the humming backs off and resumes when I use the gas again. the sounds raises in pitch with increased speed and vise versa. it sounds like it's coming from the front right wheel... My thought are its a hub bearing but I cant be sure without major surgery. Any thoughts?
    Dude rally drive?! i wanna see that!!!
    and does it go away when you press on the brake at all?
    also is it a high pitched hum or low?

So i'm thinking we set up a meet on the 30th of october.. gives us a full two weeks of getting it on our schedule =)
    Where at is still kind of a TBD. Theres a very good parking garage up in Lynnwood which is a little north of seattle. Hopefully a kind of good mid area for our bellingham buddies and you ocean shores guys to be in the middle.
    major mall in seattle doesnt have a good parking garage, bellevue is out of the way for most of us. southcenter also doesnt have parking garage.. so that limits us to around lynnwood ish. however the parking garage there is a 4 story garage and the top two areas are brand new and no one uses them so its pretty much deserted and would be perfect!

Let me know what all of you guys think about that.. and in case you want to check it out.. its Alderwood mall
    That seems like a good spot to meet at since it is probably one of the best middle locations that there is. The 30th sounds like a good idea as well so we all have sufficient time to make plans for it. Thats just my opinion anyways. What does everyone else think?

that would be awesome. that works for me ill have to make sure the body shop guys get my car done in time to go. ill be so far up their butt they'll be feeding me when they eat. haha
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

Quote Originally Posted by mclaughlin64 View Post
    that would be awesome. that works for me ill have to make sure the body shop guys get my car done in time to go. ill be so far up their butt they'll be feeding me when they eat. haha
    A bit graphic and detailed, but I get your point. I have to make my appointment to go and get my car tuned before we meet. It is kind of boring when you have to stay below 5000 rpms when taking on ramps to high ways.

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    A bit graphic and detailed, but I get your point. I have to make my appointment to go and get my car tuned before we meet. It is kind of boring when you have to stay below 5000 rpms when taking on ramps to high ways.
    haha ya i thought it was after i wrote it. ya that would drive me freakin nuts. i miss my car hella bad. they need to hurry up. i gotta make an appointment to go to maxwell power and have dom tinker with my tune to make it run a little better.