The Offical Washington Thread? - Page 11
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Offical Washington Thread? within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 2002SubieWRX How much did that all set you back? How'd you blow the turbo? I keep hearing ...

Quote Originally Posted by 2002SubieWRX View Post
    How much did that all set you back?

How'd you blow the turbo? I keep hearing about guys doing that and want to make sure I don't do the same. Did you crank the boost up with a boost controller or something? What mods were you running? My car is pretty much bone stock but runs great with 152,xxx miles! Just ask Ziggy how good it runs
    Okay bro.. Come not even a week I SHOULD have the o2 sensor and I replaced the crankshaft sensor..
    I demand a rerace!!! Oh wait.. Mean a re test on the speed of our acceleration on a somewhat controlled stretch of road =)
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds like you guys have some fun up north of where I live.... When are we all going to meet up and what not. I should have my car all tuned and ready to go with in 2 weeks hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by 04stiman View Post
    Sounds like you guys have some fun up north of where I live.... When are we all going to meet up and what not. I should have my car all tuned and ready to go with in 2 weeks hopefully.
    ya im with ya jeff. i wanna meet up as well going down to portland would be awesome. i take my car to the auto body shop friday because someone didnt know how to back up and gouged my bumper broke my grill and cracked my radiator; so i patched the radiator and then the next day a f-ing deer literally ran into the side of my car and dented the drivers side front panel. sooooo i get that fixd friday. my car also started power surging really bad and the guy who had it before me took it to maxwell power and had dom tune it with a atmospheric BOV and since then i switched to the perrin recirc BPV and dom said its prolly runnin really rich so i gotta take it to him and see if he can mess with the tunes a little to make er run better. that all happend within 3 days!!! hopefully my luck turns around.
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

Yea man I hear yea about the deer out here. All the tourist love to see them but I personally hate them. There is so many of them and all they do is stand right in the middle of the road and look at you. I also love how people out here do not care about their vechicles so they just back up and pull in with out even looking. Thats why I park about2 blocks from everyone else whenever I go anywhere. Just do not trust people.

ya the deer out here are hella retarded. but hopefully it wont take them long to fix my car. we'll all definitely have to mash down there fo sho
    18G Turbo,Turbo XS KMIC,HKS carbon fiber exhaust 3",element tuning downpipe,Perrin recirc BPV,Short Shifter,Stage 2 clutch,Lightweight flywheel,drilled rotors,Stoptech Brakes,NGK Iridium plugs,STI motor mounts,Kartboy pitch stop mount,Samco hose kit,Perrin cooling plate,Perrin lightened crank pulley,Perrin turbo inlet,Tein Racing Springs,Perrin PSRS,Sti aluminum control arms,Cobb front sway bar,Carbon Fiber STi Hood,Rally armor,Turbosmart eboost2,Spoiler Delete. Blob eye syndicate 7453

That sux man about your car tho. Is that why I have not seen it in your garage when I have drove by the last couple of days. Speaking about Portland, does anyone know a date yet for when that is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    Okay bro.. Come not even a week I SHOULD have the o2 sensor and I replaced the crankshaft sensor..
    I demand a rerace!!! Oh wait.. Mean a re test on the speed of our acceleration on a somewhat controlled stretch of road =)
    Let me know when you're ready! I'll just be driving around getting good mpg in my stock WRX that beat your stage 2 WRX...even if your car had some minor issues. A win is a win in my book. Haha. Just wait until I get my tranny fixed in my '68. That thing screams! Your brother ran a 13.7 in his Camaro...I ran a 13.0

I thought you did the O2 sensor a couple months ago...
    Last edited by 2002SubieWRX; 09-29-2011 at 10:06 AM.
    - 2013 BRZ Limited, WRB, manual
    - 2002 WRX WRB Sport Wagon (Stage 1) SOLD
    - 1968 Mercury Cougar w/ custom 331ci stroker & 5-spd
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4
    ~Best 1/4 mi Trap Speed: 109mph

Let me know when you're ready! I'll just be driving around getting good mpg in my stock WRX that beat your stage 2 WRX...even if your car had some minor issues. A win is a win in my book. Haha. Just wait until I get my tranny fixed in my '68. That thing screams! Your brother ran a 13.7 in his Camaro...I ran a 13.0

I thought you did the O2 sensor a couple months ago...
    I tried to swap the rear o2 sensor with the front one a month ago.. actually like month and a half..
    And yeah i'm gonna hopefully get the sensor ordered tomorrow.. so it should be here hopefully early next week haha
    and yes he ran high 13's.. my next project (after i get my house) is going to hopefully be in the 12's =)
    and the house is going to be soon.. just got promoted officially toady!

Hey man, congratulations on the promotion! Do you have any houses in mind? What areas are you looking at?

What will the next project be? More upgrades to the WRX or a completely different car? Or the Ninja?
    ~Best 1/4 mi ET: 13.00 Video here--> http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...t=MVI_0378.mp4

Hey man, congratulations on the promotion! Do you have any houses in mind? What areas are you looking at?

What will the next project be? More upgrades to the WRX or a completely different car? Or the Ninja?
    Thanks buddy!
    Im looking to stay in the same general area if I can..
    And the next project will be dropping most lilely a LS1 engine into a late 90's rx-7 =) should be bumping around 450hp in around 2400lb small wheel base car =)

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    Thanks buddy!
    Im looking to stay in the same general area if I can..
    And the next project will be dropping most lilely a LS1 engine into a late 90's rx-7 =) should be bumping around 450hp in around 2400lb small wheel base car =)
    Oh yeah!!! If that's your plan then I need to introduce you to my buddy up here in Lake Stevens. He has a red FD that he plans to swap an LS1/6-speed into. There's a shop up in Concrete called "Granny's Speed Shop" that specializes in just that, fitting v8s into RX7s.

hey, im near bellingham.. 02 wrx wagon

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping View Post
    hey, im near bellingham.. 02 wrx wagon
    Welcome from bellingham!

And subiewrx bud.. shipping says the sensor is out for delivery.. So should be on my car tonight!

Welcome Bellingham 02 wrx wagon

thanks!