~!The Official Montana Thread!~
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on ~!The Official Montana Thread!~ within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hoping a mod will please make this a sticky. We Montanan's need a thread in which we can congregrate amist ...

Arrow ~!The Official Montana Thread!~

Hoping a mod will please make this a sticky. We Montanan's need a thread in which we can congregrate amist cyberspace.

I will start by introducing myself. Im Todd. Live in Missoula, MT and work for Les Schwab Tire Center as an alignment tech. I just recently purchased a 2004 OBP STI. I will put up pics in a couple days cause Im in the process of a modification. When I bought the car it had coil overs, and an intake already installed. Since I got the car I have tinted the windows 20% on all 5, have some 18x8 TSW Trackstars wrapped with Toyo T1-R tires waiting to be put on (waiting for my Eibach 5mm spacers cause they hit the brembo brakes), painted my front badge and modified my grille, and in the process of clearing and blacking out the headlights (one down). Look forward to meeting more fellow montana rex lovers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So my spacers came yesteryday and I got to put on my trackstars....and WOW!!!! they are sweet. I was outside later in the evening and found myself just staring at the car and the theme and project name jumped out at me. The car disappears in the night so she shall be called Phantom. I will get pics up tomorrow (day off from work). But here are a couple from a few days ago when I pulled out the hose and gave it a nice washdown. The pics are before any modifications had taken place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Washed1.JPG   washed2.JPG   washed3.JPG  

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    stickied for you montana peeps!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Thank you very much, I truely do appreciate you making this a sticky. Although I hope a few more montanans or anyone for that matter will post besides me.

Anyhow finished up the mods today. Cleared and blacked the other headlight, and debadged the trunk. Let me know what you all think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STI2.JPG   sti4.JPG   sti9.JPG   sti5.JPG  

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    I think its looking Great man! Good job!
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Are there seriously no fellow montanans on this site? Seems like its dead in Montana. I was cruising around Sat. night in Missoula and didnt even see anyone out and about.

i was actually just there on a road trip came back to washington yesterday when i stopped at a gas station in missoula there was a debadged blue sti there to. sounded pretty good! all in all i saw only a few wrx's but way to many outbacks to remember. i thought i was in the land of the outback at one point within 5 minutes of walking around at msu bozeman i think i saw almost 60 outbacks in the parking lot
    eric

bugeye mafia #207

Hey man I'm not far away I live in Coeur D Alene ID. I think like 150 miles away. I don't think that there is alot of peeps on here from ID either. Although I see alot of them around. The car looks great man! Keep It up!

... Finally a MT thread.

Havent been on in forever. Everytime I tried to check in on the site it would never let me in saying that the sever was busy, I had actually given up hope that I would ever venture these pages ever again...ah but alas it worked for me today. Havent done anything on the car really since I last posted. But have discovered and met up with the subaru crowd in missoula since then. Devious, correct me if Im wrong but you are Josh from BSS correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Liv4speed08 View Post
    Devious, correct me if Im wrong but you are Josh from BSS correct?
    Yep, that's me...

hey im tyler i live in billings,MT and i drive an aspen white 02 bugeye with 3" TBE and front sway bar and AP just wanted to get my name out in the MT thread

What's up guys. I'm noah and I live in Great Falls. I've only seen a couple WRX's driving around town. I've been thinking about trying to organize an event for us. But with the holidays approaching and such, i don't think i could get anything together until Summer. Just an idea
    Noah | Bugeye Mafia #301

02 MBP WRX Wagon "Annabelle"

Not a wrx owner, but a fan, and have several friends with them Going to school in Bozeman.

Hey I live in Cody, Wyoming and i have a yellow 03 WRX wagon. Are all you guys on the big sky subaru forum?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.