~!The Official Montana Thread!~ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on ~!The Official Montana Thread!~ within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Ryan1986e30 What up montanians my name is Ryan I live in Missoula. New to the site wanna ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1986e30 View Post
    What up montanians my name is Ryan I live in Missoula. New to the site wanna meet some fellow Subaru owners. Hit me up!
    if you haven't yet, join BigSkySubaru, it's where we Montanans hang out!
    My Dirty Impreza Members Journal
    -Jordon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just purchares my first WRX I drove all the way down to vancouver and traded my 2006 tacoma x-runner and purchsed the 2010 wrx hatchback . So far I am very impressed with the vehicle. The original owner paid extra money to do an STI fron conversion so it looks like the STI. I just finally de-badged the vehicle to keep it clean. So far I have tinted the windows, installed a turbo xs exhaust, installed a k&n filter and replaced all speakers and stereo. Is anyone else in the great falls area?

i AM ALSO IN GREAT FALLS i HAVE THE 2010 WRX WITH STI FRONT CLIP HATCH . RALLY BLUE

2008 WRX in Helena MT nice to see some MT love. We just moved from Kalispell. The only thing I have noticed in Helena is people are snobs here. In Kalispell fellow WRX's would wave to me. In Helena WRX's just stare at me . Damnit Helena WAVE!
    Stink Eye Mob #08

Wow, I'm impressed more people from MT than I expected. I know I've seen a bunch of wrx/sti driving around Billings. I have a black bugeye WRX that I'm slowly making better....

TBE + catless up pipe
    custom HID headlights
    Injen air intake
    cobb swaybars and proline lowering springs
    Openport custom tune

I'm hoping to do a few more mods. I'm not sure how many people are on this forum or nasioc or scoobymods but, I'd like to see some more local people on here.

In Helena WRX's just stare at me . Damnit Helena WAVE!
    LOL move to Billings! My wife thinks that I'm in some "club". Its hilarious!
    Last edited by john3dpeople; 08-29-2011 at 05:28 PM.

what mechanics do you guys use im up in billings,my engine is having issues

edwqe
    Last edited by kornkid21792; 10-27-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Grabbed an 04 wrx last week, Living in Missoula right now going to school. A few built rex's around here..

Sup dude! I am newish in town. I drive a silver 08 wrx. Definitely have seen a few wrx/Sti's around town. Theres yours, a blue probably 06 or 05, a new red hatchback Sti and maybe one more..

This is me:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	375580_10150957857133924_327189855_n.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	152.5 KB 
ID:	109170

ha once again late to the montana party. my name's rob and i live clear over here in sidney. there is a heck of a lot of wrx and sti's over here....9 that i can recall off the top of my head. if i see them at my shop i refer them here as much as possible( to club wrx that is) Liv4 love the blackout job on the lights. good to talk to another under car guy too. can anyone recomend a tuner close by montana standards? like within 10 hours of sidney or so? should put me in range of missoula or close. i can head south to, denver is a easy drive and i have buddies there in case a good tune means two days or more . east will get me to fargo, but i would really like to keep it home state!

join mysicksubaru.com thats our montana club alot more active people on there for you to meat

Hey just joined the club! Bought my wrx hatch wr blue a month ago. It has SPT exhaust and sti sts (bought it from dealer that way). Im here in billings mt so just giving a shout out to Mt. Have done a couple of road trips up to Red Lodge but the pass was closed or would of been a nice drive.

Suppose I shoudl say hello here too. Been on the club for awhile, mostly in the "help desk" Liven in Miles City now, bought my Silver 02 WRX wagon what 3 years ago or so. It's been a real Love-Hate relationship, previous owners did some **** to her and i've been doing my best to get her back into a more day-to-day dependable driver car ever since i got her.

Quote Originally Posted by kTwn View Post
    Suppose I shoudl say hello here too. Been on the club for awhile, mostly in the "help desk" Liven in Miles City now, bought my Silver 02 WRX wagon what 3 years ago or so. It's been a real Love-Hate relationship, previous owners did some **** to her and i've been doing my best to get her back into a more day-to-day dependable driver car ever since i got her.
    you are winning the war. slowly, bullet riddled and smoking but winning none the less.
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Quote Originally Posted by GrimWrx14 View Post
    Hey just joined the club! Bought my wrx hatch wr blue a month ago. It has SPT exhaust and sti sts (bought it from dealer that way). Im here in billings mt so just giving a shout out to Mt. Have done a couple of road trips up to Red Lodge but the pass was closed or would of been a nice drive.

hi grim! yeah i am looking for a summer run to red lodge as well. and maybe dust off the old snowboard now that im not driving a angry camaro anymore. makes winter driving So much better!
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123