~!The Official Montana Thread!~ - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on ~!The Official Montana Thread!~ within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ya some of us are. i am...

ya some of us are. i am

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ima noob

What up from LA!

man this thread is weak.... it seems like no MT peeps want to show their love for the state,, oh well..

Weak sauce!
    Noah | Bugeye Mafia #301

02 MBP WRX Wagon "Annabelle"

Quote Originally Posted by 02bugeye-baby View Post
    man this thread is weak.... it seems like no MT peeps want to show their love for the state,, oh well..
    LA being Livingston Area

Hey, Ryan from Lewistown. Just moved back from AZ. Have a black '06 WRX. Working on a 91-octane map for the crap gas in LWT. Get that squared away and you will see me around the state. Sister lives in Bozo, and I have season Griz tickets. Not much happening in LWT, so am in BZN, BIL, GTF, or Missoula most weekends.

My car could show up this week. SOA says Oct 22, dealers says any day. I have my fingers crossed since we have some decent weather still.

I plan to hit up autocross events next summer here in Billings as well as Great Falls and Bozeman depending on schedules.

hey a few around bozeman area =)

Im in great falls mt i know there are plenty of wrx guys here i just dont know any of them.
    03 Subaru Impreza WRX - Stock..for now.
    87 Mazda RX7 - Turbo conversion and a list of mods..

I'm in Billings, but come to GF regularly to visit relatives. The autocross club is very active there and I will attend some this coming summer. Their site at the base is great with all the room they have for courses. The one I saw late in the year had laps times over 3 minutes each!!! I got a couple of ride-alongs and it was great.

I'm down for this summer on auto x. If we can get some more of these local guys to be more active on the forum we can get stuff organized for meets and what not. I need to get back in the car game. My local rotary friends have been pretty seperated this last year to many secrets between us and our cars I suppose... So I figure I can find some other enthusiasts to bs and hang out with. Get active and lets get something started ha ha.
    03 Subaru Impreza WRX - Stock..for now.
    87 Mazda RX7 - Turbo conversion and a list of mods..

Hey guys. Im from bozeman and just bought a black 02 wrx and was wondering if anyone on here is either a good with electronics or two is really good with subaru's. If anyone could help me with either that would be awesome bought the car from a dealer and the kid before did a number on it. Any help would be great thanks.

what kind of problems are you having? I don't have a subie but i'm decent to good with electronics, depending on what it is...

More people than I thought from MT here.

What up montanians my name is Ryan I live in Missoula. New to the site wanna meet some fellow Subaru owners. Hit me up!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.