chuckanut road
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on chuckanut road within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; does anybody go on cruises up by bellingham. i think the road was called chuckanut road. i was up there ...

chuckanut road

does anybody go on cruises up by bellingham. i think the road was called chuckanut road. i was up there last year snowboarding at mt baker and broke my foot so i didnt get to drive it with my wrx but went with a buddy in a bmw and it was a blast. lots of curves, beach/ocean on one side and forest on the other. it was february last year and there was still a ton of imports and motorcycles driving the road. i saw some wrx's and sti's up there so just wondering

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i've heard a lot about it. never been there though. I would love to go for a drive. Set up a meet

yeah ill have to get one started closer to the summer. it was seriously a blast! lots of cars and motorcycles and no cops when i was there. ill try to get something setup later on

definately one of the most fun roads in washington. my girlfriend lives in bellingham so its a must if you get up that way. but id wait a couple of months. it will be closed for a while cus of huge rock and mudslides this winter. and yeah, no po po

that sucks to hear that its closed. i will definetly be making a trip up there this summer though to drive it with some friends!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.