SOIC/Southern Oregon August Drive! - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on SOIC/Southern Oregon August Drive! within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This meet today was one of the best drives I have been on in 20+ years of organizing group drives ...

Thumbs up Simply Incredible!

This meet today was one of the best drives I have been on in 20+ years of organizing group drives for Porsches, BMWs, Saabs and now Subarus! It was simply epic... For the most part we had clean roads that were run 8/10's even on a holiday weekend! The only casualty was a single car getting a 'no front plate' fix-it ticket, who left early from the pack to return to Grants Pass.

We had 22 great and I mean GREAT cars attend. Including an EVO 9 (and a Mini Cooper Dinan S that was just plain sick!). Of all the drives I have been on, this group's driving skills and 'maturity' was beyond belief. No idiots, fast driving without chances and just a great time was had by all.

If you have not done these roads, there are NO superlatives to describe just how great they are!

We can get one more drive in before these roads become unuseable because of winter weather ~ Don't, I repeat... Don't miss the next one. If you do not believe me, PM any member who attended and ask him!

I had four cars with me last night (6 People) at my house, they had a place to sleep and relax after a LONG ASS drive from Portland. I offer the same next time!

Here is the crew after lunch at the lake!

"Atheism is a 'non-prophet' organization." ~ George Carlin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The meet was beyond amazing! Between Willie and myself we ended up with 200+ pictures from the day. I will go through them and post a link to all the usable ones! Great turnout and a great day!!
    02 WRX: Injen CAI, 3 in. Cat Back, Turbo XS BOV, 07 WRX Tranny. =Ž

Here are a couple. Waiting on the rest from Willie.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

w00t!

*** Mark your calendars: October 12th is the 'SOIC Greensprings ll Drive'. ***
    Last edited by NW OBS; 09-02-2008 at 02:08 PM.
    "Atheism is a 'non-prophet' organization." ~ George Carlin

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Photobucket
    Photobucket

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.