Subaru Tuner Info In WA - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Subaru Tuner Info In WA within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Tenament I'm about to give World One down in Kent a ring.. Trent is it? Those people ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenament View Post
    I'm about to give World One down in Kent a ring.. Trent is it? Those people who have gotten tuned by him said nothin but good things also by him. OP you should try them, feel him out because Kent's nothing. I'm just over the tracks in Marysville (sorry non-western washington folks for the jibberish), so I'm looking for a place close by also.

If not.. Surgeline or PRE I come..

whatever's cheaper,
    good luck with that. i work about 2 blocks away from the former world one kent location, and its not there anymore. called world cng now. i cannot confirm, but i think theyre only doing internet sales now.
    "I do well to be angry, even unto death."
    I ♥ rice

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jma_1000 View Post
    good luck with that. i work about 2 blocks away from the former world one kent location, and its not there anymore. called world cng now. i cannot confirm, but i think theyre only doing internet sales now.
    I've asked Armin once before to refer someone there.. but he said the shop was not open anymore.

Armin, can you help this guy?

If you'd like to talk with Bobby, call him at PRE 503-619-0055 They are a Vendor here also... you can PM him. His screen name is PREracing

Good luck with everything ~ Jen
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Hi Everyone. I'm new to the site. Been lurking a short while. I thought I'd resurrect this topic, since I'm looking to have some more work done to my '10 FXT.

Can anyone suggest a SOLID tuner in the area?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345