Subaru Tuner Info In WA - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Subaru Tuner Info In WA within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; -Pro Tune By Bobby @ PRE 302WHSP 342 Torgue hey Rob in your sig you have the above. but I ...

-Pro Tune By Bobby @ PRE 302WHSP 342 Torgue

hey Rob in your sig you have the above.

but I am pretty sure we made 302 AWHP (all wheel horse power) and 342 AWTQ (all wheel torque) I am a little confused what whsp is or torgue. whsp kinda sounds like an abreviation for a high school almost and torgue kinda sounds like a octane booster made by Ragu spagetti sauce. lol we still love you anyways rob. thats what makes you rob.

thanks-
    bobby
    bobby@preracing.com
    Performance Race Engineering
    503-619-0055

preracing.com
    Follow us on Twitter
    Friend us on MySpace

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing View Post
    -Pro Tune By Bobby @ PRE 302WHSP 342 Torgue

hey Rob in your sig you have the above.

but I am pretty sure we made 302 AWHP (all wheel horse power) and 342 AWTQ (all wheel torque) I am a little confused what whsp is or torgue. whsp kinda sounds like an abreviation for a high school almost and torgue kinda sounds like a octane booster made by Ragu spagetti sauce. lol we still love you anyways rob. thats what makes you rob.

thanks-
    bobby

baaahhahhahahahahahah

Rob you crack me up!! (we know you have a spelling issue,but its all good.) what does whsp? mean.... to you that is???
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Err obviously not what i thought.. Have to think about that for a while. Like what Bobby came up with for octane booster thought.. My car is powered by Ragu spagetti sauce fear it lol. Anyways english is a combinations of different languages anyway so i say pooh to it.
    -07 STI Black
    -K&N Dropp In filter
    -Megan type 2 Stealth Catback
    -Indash nav unit (Soon)
    -Protuned By Bobby @ PRE
    277WHP & 302TQ

The force is weak in this one. :P jk
    08 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition "Zee German"
    04 STI WRB "Jelly Bean" sold

Genesis 4:20 "...And God put a quarter in the plastic egg machine and the toy inside was man." Porkz

raaaaaaaaaawr!!!
    FTW
    Stop Light Mafia
    Red Headed Step Wagon

Drove down to PRE this morning and got my tune.

Cobb OTS VF39 MAP = 229 awhp/210 awtq

Bobby Tuned = 286 awhp/265 awtq

...and for those of you who don't want to do the math, that's +57 hp and +55 tq on tuning alone.

Further math, that's +25% hp/ +26%tq.

All I have to say is +1 for PRE and FTW!!!!
    Last edited by Alpentalic; 07-19-2008 at 06:18 PM.
    2004 Java Black Wagon

Mods - VF39, '06 WRX Injectors, Cobb OTS AP Map, Perrin Up & Down Pipe, DC Sports Catback, Cobb LWC Pulley, STI Hood Scoop, Sprayer & TMIC, Kartboy SS, Cleared Headlights & Aftermarket Leather Interior W/Heated Seats

Bobby Tuned - 286 awhp/265awtq

are these subarus im hearing about that is being tuned by bobby all have aftermarket stuff done? Sorry once again really new to the sub moding world actually the whole moding world... and how much is it to get tuned?

Quote Originally Posted by Billeran View Post
    are these subarus im hearing about that is being tuned by bobby all have aftermarket stuff done? Sorry once again really new to the sub moding world actually the whole moding world... and how much is it to get tuned?
    Generally you are going to have some mods before you get a tune, although you'll get gains with a tune at any level.

As for the price, my tune was $350 flat and no tax. Dollar for dollar I doubt there's anything that you can do where you'll get as much power for your money.
    2004 Java Black Wagon

Mods - VF39, '06 WRX Injectors, Cobb OTS AP Map, Perrin Up & Down Pipe, DC Sports Catback, Cobb LWC Pulley, STI Hood Scoop, Sprayer & TMIC, Kartboy SS, Cleared Headlights & Aftermarket Leather Interior W/Heated Seats

Bobby Tuned - 286 awhp/265awtq

Quote Originally Posted by Alpentalic View Post
    As for the price, my tune was $350 flat and no tax. Dollar for dollar I doubt there's anything that you can do where you'll get as much power for your money.
    addition of meth/water injection can net a high dollarower ratio, also. but, you should get tuned for that, too. its all about the proper failsafes, i say!
    "I do well to be angry, even unto death."
    I ♥ rice

Bobby definitly has mad skill when it comes to tunning cars... I swear this guy can mind meld with cars like Spock and get mad power out of them.
    Last edited by Havok_60; 07-20-2008 at 06:33 PM.
    -07 STI Black
    -K&N Dropp In filter
    -Indash nav unit (Soon)
    -Protuned By Bobby @ PRE
    277WHP & 302TQ

Quote Originally Posted by Havok_60 View Post
    Bobby definitly has mad skill when it comes to tunning cars... I swear this guy can mind meld with cars like Spock and get mad power out of them.
    Bobbys the man! Hes good at what he does, no matter what car hes tuning!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian View Post
    Bobbys the man! Hes good at what he does, no matter what car hes tuning!
    this is very true.
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

Wont dispute it, heh they definately do very good work but hes looking for places in Wa.
    Last edited by 03WRX_YELLOW; 07-25-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: swear dodging
    08 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition "Zee German"
    04 STI WRB "Jelly Bean" sold

Genesis 4:20 "...And God put a quarter in the plastic egg machine and the toy inside was man." Porkz

I'm about to give World One down in Kent a ring.. Trent is it? Those people who have gotten tuned by him said nothin but good things also by him. OP you should try them, feel him out because Kent's nothing. I'm just over the tracks in Marysville (sorry non-western washington folks for the jibberish), so I'm looking for a place close by also.

If not.. Surgeline or PRE I come..

whatever's cheaper,
    Northern Lights Customs

'Helpin' the hood, one can of spraypaint at a time

Bugeye mafia #321!
    XPT Stage II

Depending on where you are located even if you aren't in the portland area i would highly recommend PRE. Bobby is a awsome tuners and for 350 for two hours of tuning plus dyno time you really cant beat that. Plus there is no TAX IN PORTLAND!!!! Tim, Dom are also good turners as well but it will cost your couple hundred more then 350 for a tune so.
    -07 STI Black
    -K&N Dropp In filter
    -Indash nav unit (Soon)
    -Protuned By Bobby @ PRE
    277WHP & 302TQ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.