Subaru Tuner Info In WA - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Subaru Tuner Info In WA within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; is there anyone in the thurston county or even up north that knows the best place to get subaru parts? ...

is there anyone in the thurston county or even up north that knows the best place to get subaru parts? i only want the best but i dont want to pay everyone's high prices...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Billeran
    is there anyone in the thurston county or even up north that knows the best place to get subaru parts? i only want the best but i dont want to pay everyone's high prices...
    DTRacing has a bunch of reasonable parts - not sure how close you are to Everett, but Dom is a great guy and will help you out with all the parts you need at a very reasonable price (and will give you a pretty good tune as well)
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

thanks man that helps alot. it'll be quite a drive but hey its worth it.

I swear by Tim Bailey. Awesome guy to work with. When he isnt flying all over the nation to tune cars, he is writing tech articles for subi-sport. Very experienced and very knowledgable. Pretty much what ever you have he's tuned it already or tuned something similar to it. Suprised that he was barely even mentioned in here since he's one of the top tuners around.
    Stop Light Mafia "God father"
    FTW
    Hawk Eye Syndicate No.1

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralis View Post
    I swear by Tim Bailey. Suprised that he was barely even mentioned in here since he's one of the top tuners around.
    are you honestly surprised? you know this regional forum is P.R.E. fan club. anywhere else and Tim would be all ppl talk about (as you know, i think).

and +1 billion plus's for Tim Bailey! He's a huge AP advocate, though. Not that he cant tune other EM's, its just what he prefers. Keep that in mind.
    "I do well to be angry, even unto death."
    I ♥ rice

Quote Originally Posted by jma_1000 View Post
    are you honestly surprised? you know this regional forum is P.R.E. fan club. anywhere else and Tim would be all ppl talk about (as you know, i think).

and +1 billion plus's for Tim Bailey! He's a huge AP advocate, though. Not that he cant tune other EM's, its just what he prefers. Keep that in mind.

We have worked really hard to get our "fan base", and are very thankful for all of the support we get. Tim is a good tuner and so is Dom, I think all it really takes is talking with the person your interested in having tune your car and see how you feel about them not everyone is going to feel the same about one person inparticular. We are very lucky to be in the great NW we have so many good shops to choose from its really hard to make a wrong choice.

thanks-
    bobby
    bobby@preracing.com
    Performance Race Engineering
    503-619-0055

preracing.com
    Follow us on Twitter
    Friend us on MySpace

I'm driving to PRE on Saturday for a protune on my VF39 swap. I'll let you know how it goes.
    2004 Java Black Wagon

Mods - VF39, '06 WRX Injectors, Cobb OTS AP Map, Perrin Up & Down Pipe, DC Sports Catback, Cobb LWC Pulley, STI Hood Scoop, Sprayer & TMIC, Kartboy SS, Cleared Headlights & Aftermarket Leather Interior W/Heated Seats

Bobby Tuned - 286 awhp/265awtq

PRE Fan here, and we come here cause PRE is not a vendor on the other forums besides the forester forum and if you mention anything about a non vendor on nasioc or any place else it gets deleted, just like here or on any other forum.

You know, can't blame people for supporting the Shop that provides them with Great service, good prices on great products, that also has a Great tuner! I'd recommend bobby any day, I've watched him tune many subarus at the shop with many different EM systems from Utec, AP, open source and AEM. Hes tuned many of my friends cars and they have nothing but good things to say about PRE! I will soon be adding my AEM Meth kit and getting a Tune from PRE.

Keep up the good guys.

Ya man I know. Even at that I would've expected something more. I guess I was wrong. Hopefully I'll get to see you again at another meet sometime man it was good seeing you again in Auburn.

Oh ya, FYI PIA isnt a vendor on any boards and do not advertise any where. They get their customer backing from word of mouth. So if anyone on here wanted to check them out if they are near them you'd have to look them up in the yellow pages or ask someone who goes to there shop.
    Last edited by Lateralis; 07-14-2008 at 11:32 PM.
    Stop Light Mafia "God father"
    FTW
    Hawk Eye Syndicate No.1

The freedom of opinion. It's good to be an american.
    Alan
    Wingl3ss @lliance #7
    F T W

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing
    We have worked really hard to get our "fan base", and are very thankful for all of the support we get. Tim is a good tuner and so is Dom, I think all it really takes is talking with the person your interested in having tune your car and see how you feel about them not everyone is going to feel the same about one person inparticular. We are very lucky to be in the great NW we have so many good shops to choose from its really hard to make a wrong choice.
    Spoken like a true gentleman
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralis View Post

Oh ya, FYI PIA isnt a vendor on any boards and do not advertise any where. They get their customer backing from word of mouth. So if anyone on here wanted to check them out if they are near them you'd have to look them up in the yellow pages or ask someone who goes to there shop.
    yah, PIA is Awesome... Steve is a great guy! Met steve and his sons at west coast subaru show a few years back and finally met his wife in April during Dave's BBQ. They are great people and well, Steve drives an awesome forester, like me!! LOL
    And you know, PRE has never paid for Adv either and we as customers asked them to sponsor Clubwrx because all of us have been on here for awhile! ( and its not over priced. ) PRE also gets their customers word of mouth, and has been for a long time or they wouldnt be here today. PRE doesnt even sale parts here. They may have a few things posted but I know PRE is busy and they hardly have time to Adv here or any where else... To the Guys at PRE, Thanks for everything you've all done for my Forester and its come so far!

And as Al said...
    Quote Originally Posted by olskool_al View Post
    The freedom of opinion. It's good to be an american.
    Theres alot GREAT shops here in the NW, like bobby has said. We are lucky to have as many as we do!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpentalic View Post
    I'm driving to PRE on Saturday for a protune on my VF39 swap. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Hey there! I'll probably see you there. I'm sure bosnian will be there too! what time is your appointment?
    Last edited by 03WRX_YELLOW; 07-15-2008 at 06:27 AM.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

My app is for 2PM today but i think i will be heading to pre after i eat breakfast.. Should be there around 12ish maybe a little before.
    -07 STI Black
    -K&N Dropp In filter
    -Megan type 2 Stealth Catback
    -Indash nav unit (Soon)
    -Protuned By Bobby @ PRE
    277WHP & 302TQ

My appointment is at 10:00. I'll be driving down from Seattle, which means I'll be getting up at 6:00 ish on Saturday.

Nothing like Redbull for breakfast.
    2004 Java Black Wagon

Mods - VF39, '06 WRX Injectors, Cobb OTS AP Map, Perrin Up & Down Pipe, DC Sports Catback, Cobb LWC Pulley, STI Hood Scoop, Sprayer & TMIC, Kartboy SS, Cleared Headlights & Aftermarket Leather Interior W/Heated Seats

Bobby Tuned - 286 awhp/265awtq

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpentalic View Post
    My appointment is at 10:00. I'll be driving down from Seattle, which means I'll be getting up at 6:00 ish on Saturday.

Nothing like Redbull for breakfast.
    REDBULL!! One of our friends works for redbull! We drink lots of it! I'm actually gonna be in a Show Sat! Roll in is at 10am. Its from 10 - 4pm. You should come by. its a drift event and a car show. I totally forgot about it!! I'm Jen btw...
    Last edited by 03WRX_YELLOW; 07-15-2008 at 10:08 AM.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast