Finally got the GF a subie - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 102

This is a discussion on Finally got the GF a subie within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; IM not posting anything boob or nake wise. Last time I did that rayfield was gonna ban me. I posted ...

  1. #76
    Registered User Super_HKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,475
    IM not posting anything boob or nake wise.
    Last time I did that rayfield was gonna ban me. I posted a vid of these 2 porn stars fighting. Aparantly there was some nudity so I got myself in trouble. Not trying to get these anytime soon again.
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #77
    Registered User Super_HKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    PM them!
    How bout you go to google and type in boobs. That should do the trick for ya
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

  4. #78
    Moderator Integra96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    16,989
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_HKS View Post
    How bout you go to google and type in boobs. That should do the trick for ya
    Right, like you can find boobs on the internets.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

  5. #79
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NE Tacoma
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    if i wanted to find boobs on the internet, i'd go looking for forum admins.

    it's the ones that are bragged about by fellow forum members that have to be shared. the bragging obligates the braggart.
    You have been Touche'd

  6. #80
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,960
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    if i wanted to find boobs on the internet, i'd go looking for forum admins.
    Fail.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  7. #81
    Registered User Super_HKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Fail.
    The new STI=Fail
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

  8. #82
    Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Santa Cruz New Mexico
    Posts
    5,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_HKS View Post
    The new STI=Fail
    i think the vageye is a bigger fail than the Recalleyed Camreye


    now shut up about cars and post pics of the b00bs before ray puts you on timeout.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

  9. #83
    Registered User olskool_al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    PUYALLUP, WA
    Posts
    663
    Look at what I started. Sorry.
    Alan
    Wingl3ss @lliance #7
    F T W

  10. #84
    Registered User Jebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    i think the vageye is a bigger fail than the Recalleyed Camreye


    now shut up about cars and post pics of the b00bs before ray puts you on timeout.
    +1. Ask not what this forum can do for you, but what size of boob pics would size best on our browsers!

    Seriously. Pics. Please?

  11. #85
    Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Santa Cruz New Mexico
    Posts
    5,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    +1. Ask not what this forum can do for you, but what size of boob pics would size best on our browsers!

    Seriously. Pics. Please?
    you can not produce a b00b pic that would overpower my 30 inch HD cinema Display
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

  12. #86
    Registered User Jebus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    you can not produce a b00b pic that would overpower my 30 inch HD cinema Display
    It must fit well in all browsers for maximum enjoyment.

    One can not be too selfish in regards to b00b pics. Sharing is key.

    So speaketh the Jebus.

  13. #87
    Registered User Super_HKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    It must fit well in all browsers for maximum enjoyment.

    One can not be too selfish in regards to b00b pics. Sharing is key.

    So speaketh the Jebus.
    So said tha flock
    Previous owner of Rubie a 2005 WRX
    New owner of Molly a 2009 WRX
    Rally armor UR FTW/Red tail light mod w/insert
    **Catback in 2 months!

  14. #88

    Princess Moderator

    03WRX_YELLOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Gresham, Oregon
    Posts
    14,843
    I Support ClubWRX
    Okay This thread was about super_HKS getting another Subie for his gf to drive... why all this talk about Boobs. All girls have them. And there is plenty of them on the internet. I'm sure its easy to find pics if you really need. I see boobs everyday? not sure what the big deal is

    KEEP ON TOPIC PLEASE!

    Thanks-
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

    BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

  15. #89
    Administrator RayfieldsWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Old Folks Home
    Posts
    46,960
    I Support ClubWRX
    In fairness, the OP is the one that started describing said b00bs. It's his thread to derail.

    Also, I calculate an 86.5% chance that any thread with "GF" in the title will gravitate to bewbies if allowed to live long enough.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

  16. #90
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NE Tacoma
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    Okay This thread was about super_HKS getting another Subie for his gf to drive... why all this talk about Boobs. All girls have them. And there is plenty of them on the internet. I'm sure its easy to find pics if you really need. I see boobs everyday? not sure what the big deal is

    KEEP ON TOPIC PLEASE!

    Thanks-
    But its the principle! So say the flock.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •