Subaru WRX Forum banner

FEB 24th WINTER BBQ - Lakeland Hills Park in Auburn Wa

7K views 65 replies 18 participants last post by  kallmebrock 
#1 · (Edited)
Bobby and I have being going to Dave's BBQ the last 3yrs and since its on a Sunday, Well we're going!! (its always been fun!)
I know some of the DS members will coming along with us! SO, COME ONE... COME ALL! Lets have this be the Biggest Turn out and fill up all the parking spaces!

Info Listed below -

The 4th Annual SRP Winter BBQ at the same location as the last three in Lakeland Hills in Auburn WA.

February 24th at Lakeland hills park!

12:00 Noon the bbq grill is firing up!

This is Top Foods address at the top of the hill: (Right next to the park)
1406 Lake Tapps Parkway East
Auburn, WA 98092

Hwy 167 S. to the 8th St/Milton exit. Go East on 8th St. at the top of the hill is Lakeland Hills Dr. Take a left at the "only" light up there and the Park is on the left. You'll see baseball fields and a skatepark.

Bring either a Main dish for the BBQ, or a side dish. If everyone brings something, there should be enough for everyone to eat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to be meeting up at PRE @ 8:30 AM if any Oregon people want to Drive up Together. Please Post up and Let us Know!

18061 SE Division St
Portland, Oregon 97236

Please Be sure to Fuel up and Grab Food to eat Before we leave. We will be leaving at 9am SHARP. The BBQ starts at 12noon and it will take about 2 1/2hrs to get there which will leave us some time to grab food for the BBQ before we head to the park. (if those need to.)

See less See more
#3 ·
I thought u were dead......WHERE U been man? DUde u wanna get together soon and so a meet/drive type thing? Jill always aks me whats aaron and andy up 2.
lemme know

#31 ·
Just thought of this but maybe the nw people could meet up with portland people at a reset stop and caravan down to the meet together. I think there is one slightly before olympia that would work well. Just an idea..

#35 ·
Looks like I might be able to go to this one after all. So, who's organizing the pre-meet so we all can drive there together? I volunteer for NOT ROB!!!:rotfl:
much luv bro. hahah

#36 ·
Portland Peeps - Caravan?

We are going to be meeting up at PRE @ 8:30 AM if any Oregon people want to Drive up Together. Please Post up and Let us Know!

18061 SE Division St
Portland, Oregon 97236

Please Be sure to Fuel up and Grab Food to eat Before we leave. We will be leaving at 9am SHARP. The BBQ starts at 12noon and it will take about 2 1/2hrs to get there which will leave us some time to grab food for the BBQ before we head to the park. (if those need to.)

#37 ·
Hey Brock, Do you know what the exit # is for that reset stop just a little outside of olympia. It's the one i was gonna meet you @ when you got your car protuned by bobby? thats the one i was refering to. So if they are leaving @ 8:30AM. I would say we should be there @ like 9:50AM-10:00AM. Let me know if you can grab that exit # for me Brock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.