Possible no show for me. My mom just took my grandpa to the hospital, and I'm currently waiting for a call from my mom, to let me know whats going on. If its not too serious, and they release him later today, i'll go visit him today. But if its bad, I will have to cancel tomorrow, and go to the hospital to be with him.
If i cant go tomorrow for the bbq, maybe the DS people and WA people can meet up somewhere around the seattle area close to the I5 corridor, and i can atleast come see you guys later in the evening.
Anyways, I'm sorry, and will keep you all posted