Subaru WRX Forum banner

FEB 24th WINTER BBQ - Lakeland Hills Park in Auburn Wa

7K views 65 replies 18 participants last post by  kallmebrock 
#1 · (Edited)
Bobby and I have being going to Dave's BBQ the last 3yrs and since its on a Sunday, Well we're going!! (its always been fun!)
I know some of the DS members will coming along with us! SO, COME ONE... COME ALL! Lets have this be the Biggest Turn out and fill up all the parking spaces!

Info Listed below -

The 4th Annual SRP Winter BBQ at the same location as the last three in Lakeland Hills in Auburn WA.

February 24th at Lakeland hills park!

12:00 Noon the bbq grill is firing up!

This is Top Foods address at the top of the hill: (Right next to the park)
1406 Lake Tapps Parkway East
Auburn, WA 98092

Hwy 167 S. to the 8th St/Milton exit. Go East on 8th St. at the top of the hill is Lakeland Hills Dr. Take a left at the "only" light up there and the Park is on the left. You'll see baseball fields and a skatepark.

Bring either a Main dish for the BBQ, or a side dish. If everyone brings something, there should be enough for everyone to eat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to be meeting up at PRE @ 8:30 AM if any Oregon people want to Drive up Together. Please Post up and Let us Know!

18061 SE Division St
Portland, Oregon 97236

Please Be sure to Fuel up and Grab Food to eat Before we leave. We will be leaving at 9am SHARP. The BBQ starts at 12noon and it will take about 2 1/2hrs to get there which will leave us some time to grab food for the BBQ before we head to the park. (if those need to.)

See less See more
#41 ·
#45 ·
Yah, i admit i like driving my car for no reason sometimes. I guess if Brock isn't busy we could kick it at his place then meet you at the reset stop.. maybe candace and i will go for a drive to find that exit #.

#46 ·
*Update*

Possible no show for me. My mom just took my grandpa to the hospital, and I'm currently waiting for a call from my mom, to let me know whats going on. If its not too serious, and they release him later today, i'll go visit him today. But if its bad, I will have to cancel tomorrow, and go to the hospital to be with him.

If i cant go tomorrow for the bbq, maybe the DS people and WA people can meet up somewhere around the seattle area close to the I5 corridor, and i can atleast come see you guys later in the evening.

Anyways, I'm sorry, and will keep you all posted:sadwave:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.