Snowboarding Baker or Crystal Sat DEC. 1st
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Snowboarding Baker or Crystal Sat DEC. 1st within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Baker is opening this Thursday with 36" so far. Crystal might open sat with limited runs open. I would like ...

Snowboarding Baker or Crystal Sat DEC. 1st

Baker is opening this Thursday with 36" so far. Crystal might open sat with limited runs open. I would like to go to whatever is closer and open all the way be it baker or crystal on sat. Who else is ready to do some riding this Saturday?
    Why go to bible study? I'll just cram the night before the rapture...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rexor View Post
    Baker is opening this Thursday with 36" so far. Crystal might open sat with limited runs open. I would like to go to whatever is closer and open all the way be it baker or crystal on sat. Who else is ready to do some riding this Saturday?
    that sure sounds better than 8-12 inches on man made snow...
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

got to work saturday. i have a few friends who are planning to go to crystal saturday if its open. its right up the road here. im shooting for sunday. hope its open.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmm06 View Post
    that sure sounds better than 8-12 inches on man made snow...
    Yeah it's nice a little late this year but I think it will end up running long.
    Why go to bible study? I'll just cram the night before the rapture...

I really want to go but my nephew ask me to take him to a birthday party and he's 7 so I can't go against my promise.

2007 WRX Limited Crystal Gray Metallic.
    PROTUNED VF39 (285/300)
    Tuned by BOBBY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #112
    F T W

Can't wait bro, going to be a good time.................
    Last edited by olskool_al; 12-02-2007 at 01:49 PM.
    Alan
    Wingl3ss @lliance #7
    F T W

It was a pretty rough day. Well worth getting out there though. I sure ain't 18 anymore and I am 250lbs. I was exhausted, there was way too many flat traverses on Mt. Baker. We had too do alittle hiking. First time on the mountain though, maybe next time I'll know what to look for......

This is what it looked like in Puyallup when I was leaving.......

Thanks REXOR for driving. Summer tires on my car. Better to be safe then sorry.
    Alan
    Wingl3ss @lliance #7
    F T W

Banned
    Nice pics I hear and have seen that Baker's riding is sick

i was just there (mighty Baker) sunday. This will be my 10th seasons pass in a row, think they could have thrown me a party or somthing, maybe cut me a deal on the price but NO. Thats ok im still going.

Look for my 07 white wrx wagon with dark tint and ugly black snow rims.

not sure whats funner, bombing up SR-542 in the rex or actually boarding there.

07 wrx wagon
    86 vette - indy pace

I actually went to Crystal Last Saturday and it was great before noon. It was limited operation but they opened up High Campbell on my second lift ride up Forrest Queen. I was kinda nervous about going up there on the first day of the season, but it was definitely a good decision. They only had powder bowl easily accessible and it was nice. I lost some fresh tracks because I was waiting for someone, but I just traversed a little further over and then turned down into knee deep freshies. Good stuff. Since that whole section of the mountain wasn't really open, there was plenty of freshies everywhere.

The second time we got up there was awful though. the coverage at the top was very thin and then with everyone up there, lots of rocks were everywhere. Lets just say I will be doing some touch up work on my base before the next time I go. Although, it looks like I've got a core shot near the edge. We'll see how that holds up over time. I heard its not good.

I just got my third season pass with Snoqualmie in the mail this week. Hopefully, I'll get to use it this month.

-joel
    Street-2000 BRP Impreza 2.5RS Sedan
    Snow-04 Nitro Voltage 158/06 Burton Custom Bindings/04 Vans Fargo Boots
    Photo-Canon 20d and some lenses
    Tech-Apple iBook G4

Hey guys, a few of my buddy's from work and I are headed up to steven's pass on sunday. LMK if anyones interested in tagging along with us.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.