Prodrive anthracite P7's & Bridgestone RE750's -gauging interest-

This is a discussion on Prodrive anthracite P7's & Bridgestone RE750's -gauging interest- within the North Western States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Greetings- I was about to swap my wheels for the winter and was perhaps looking to sell this setup locally ...

Prodrive anthracite P7's & Bridgestone RE750's -gauging interest-

Greetings- I was about to swap my wheels for the winter and was perhaps looking to sell this setup locally to someone in the NW. Yeah, I know winter is coming up- so I know demand isn't very high. So here's your chance to pick up some quality wheels and tires at a very reasonable price.

The wheels have a few small curb marks (just on the lip) - one of which has been touched up and is nearly un-noticable. The tires (~$150/ea new) have a considerable amount of tread left and no uneven camber wear. For detailed pics, please PM or e-mail. If enough interest is shown I'll post 'em up here. Thanks for looking

Looking for ~$800 - located in Southern Oregon - can drive to meet.

Damn speeding tickets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LF.JPG   LR2.JPG   RF.JPG   RR.JPG   Tread -front.JPG  

Last edited by the_black_one; 10-21-2005 at 05:42 PM.
    Don't you bring that weak tot action

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

this is all of the considerable damage - there are no deep scratches or any other considerable scrapes, scuff, or chips. Of course, there are minor surface scratches and a tiny little rock pit here and there, but overall, these look great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tiny curbage -LR.JPG   worst curbage - slight cosmetic tire damage -FR.JPG   Touched curbage -LR.JPG  

You WOULD have to be here in Southern Oregon where I am to tempt me...... Better send me some pics to dcarrman@charter.net I'm in Medford, and baby wants a new pair of shoes....;-)

sorry- already sold 'em.