Illinois... - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Illinois... within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey all! I'm in Ottawa, IL (It's about 100 miles south west of Chicago). I'm just poking around here learning ...

Hey all!
    I'm in Ottawa, IL (It's about 100 miles south west of Chicago). I'm just poking around here learning about a purchase I intend to make, probably two years from now. Hope to see you all around sometime though!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey there Paul welcome. I was actually born in Ottawa myself.

Sent from my DROIDX using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

^ What a coincidence! Were you just born here, or did you live here for some time?

I was born there and lived there until i was about 3, all of my family is living there, know any Gretencords by chance?

I do. I went through the first 12 years of schooling with a Sara Gretencord. Besides her, and her direct siblings/parents (names of which I've forgotten). I don't know any of the others. It's a relatively common name around this area though.

ah okay, yeah there is a lot of gretencords, if they're all family idk. haha

Well shucks! haha, I thought we were about to have a "moment" lol

hahaha yeah that would be awesome, i mean a lot of gretencords by the fact its a big family

Quote Originally Posted by paulrulez742 View Post
    Hey all!
    I'm in Ottawa, IL (It's about 100 miles south west of Chicago). I'm just poking around here learning about a purchase I intend to make, probably two years from now. Hope to see you all around sometime though!
    What's up Paul! I'm in Peru. I know another guy who drives a '08 wrx from Peru and somebody from Morris who drives a '06 STI also.
    Last edited by mikeb82; 02-26-2012 at 01:28 PM.

Oh awesome! I work over at Menards in Peru.
    I'm still thinking of a WRX in the future, if you'd like I'll trade a few shots of your car, for the chance to oogle it lol

Um......thanks lol I see a blue 06/07 impreza rs parked on the west edge of the menards lot every morning on my way to work. You know who it is? You can check out my car sometime if you want.
    '05 2.1 stroked aspen white WRX, Turboxs TMIC, Agency Power UP, Turboxs catless stealthback, Prodrive oval tip axleback
    Installing soon - VF22, DW750's, intake, inlet, and Grimmspeed EBCS

Yup, that's Brandon Yowell, he's a store General Manager, so it doesn't seem appropriate to ask him too much about it.

I'm sure I've seen you driving around somewhere. I only have a tC though. =/

As she sits now. (boo, stock rims)

that bottum pic is badass. where was it taken at? are your wheels painted or powdercoated?
    '05 2.1 stroked aspen white WRX, Turboxs TMIC, Agency Power UP, Turboxs catless stealthback, Prodrive oval tip axleback
    Installing soon - VF22, DW750's, intake, inlet, and Grimmspeed EBCS

Thanks man. The picture was taken at Allen Park in Ottawa. The rims are my summer ones, Enkei Fujin, 18x8.
    Here are a couple better shots of them.

Dekalb here

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.