MN/Twin Cities roll call - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

This is a discussion on MN/Twin Cities roll call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by mnrstrider Hey guys what's going on in this thread? Nah seriously First post, I'm kind of hunting ...

Quote Originally Posted by mnrstrider
    Hey guys what's going on in this thread?
    Nah seriously First post, I'm kind of hunting around WRX's in MN, I'm buying a used one tomorrow, it has something like 13000 miles on it, and it's at bloomington subaru, I was told the previous owner traded it in for an STI, I was just wondering if this guy posted anywhere, to see if I can find out any details about this car, it looks pretty nice, windows are tinted and it riding on 18's. IF Anyone know anything about this exact car, I'd really apperciate a headsup before I buy the car tomorrow afternoon. Eitherway I stil buying a Impreza tomorrow

-Nick
    Hello and welcome. If you have the vin i can do a carfax report for you. Not sure if the previous owner posted on here or not. Check out www.mnsubaru.com and www.nasioc.com for more info on that car.
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Cool

Is your car as quick as your posts? seriously wow

I actually signed up for carfax earlier today, but thanks I apperciate it. Nasioc baffles me ug so much info, I can't believe it, I don't even know where to start.... I slowly getting through it. mnsubaru is members only and me registration isn't verfied or whatever yet, so I can even see the boards
    Thanks
    Nick

I actually signed up for carfax earlier today, but thanks I apperciate it. Nasioc baffles me ug so much info, I can't believe it, I don't even know where to start.... I slowly getting through it. mnsubaru is members only and me registration isn't verfied or whatever yet, so I can even see the boards
    Thanks
    Nick
    Ide say just test drive the car, make sure the clutch is still good, inspect things like the exhaust to see if it was modded. If the carfax and your inspection turns out good ide say go for it! Where in MN are you located?
    Last edited by Dream; 12-08-2004 at 07:09 PM.
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

I'm in Lakeville, can't you read my profile?

Clutch felt good, it does seen to have an aftermarket boost gauge, I think, it attached to the steering wheel. I looked under the hood, and can't see anything that doesn't look like it's been there since day one, I did however forget to look under the car at the exhaust, what do you expect I'd be able to see if it was modified at one point?

And I'm kidding about the profile thing, I thought I had put my Loc. in there in the first place, guess not, but it's there now I mean I can't be all serious and stuff right?

hello mn people.
    Midwest Auto Salon
    Apple Valley, MN

My Stage IV WRX was totalled by a drunk driver. Fcuk him!

Quote Originally Posted by J o H n N i
    hello mn people.
    What color is your car? Just curious.

Thanks
    Nick

Welcome, its nice to see some more mn subaru's on here. I know there out there, just not many are members of the club. Don't worry your not missing out on much on mnsubaru or Nasoic, this place is by far better than both.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Quote Originally Posted by MyBlueRex
    What color is your car? Just curious.
    Aspen white. I see a lot of ****in' WRX everyday.. bug eyes..new pandas..but no one seems to be on the forums?? What's up with that? And when I post on mnsubaru.com, its no one. Lol. Man..I'm normally in the 952 area, but when i go to my gf's house i'm in mpls too.
    Midwest Auto Salon
    Apple Valley, MN

you guys should stop by midwest auto salon in av! (in front of famouse daves on hwy 77 and 147th street)
    Midwest Auto Salon
    Apple Valley, MN

Quote Originally Posted by J o H n N i
    you guys should stop by midwest auto salon in av! (in front of famouse daves on hwy 77 and 147th street)
    What do you guys have to offer?? as far as services? parts (brands)...?
    Josh
    '04 WRX
    PM me about Porting and Polishing!
    www.grimmspeed.com
    www.mnsubaru.com

Quote Originally Posted by aspitfire
    What do you guys have to offer?? as far as services? parts (brands)...?
    I'm intrested as well...never heard of the place.

Quote Originally Posted by MyBlueRex
    I'm intrested as well...never heard of the place.
    +1
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

Quote Originally Posted by Dream
    +1
    I think Johni lost the tread...... ;-)

Bump this! I say its time for another little get-together!
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

Quote Originally Posted by Dream
    Bump this! I say its time for another little get-together!
    We should do a meet near OPUS and perhaps a run there....?! Never been, just my 2 cents.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.