MN/Twin Cities roll call - Page 10
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

This is a discussion on MN/Twin Cities roll call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sorry bout the late post, just got back on the boards after taking the winter off. Any mf's still lookin ...

Sorry bout the late post, just got back on the boards after taking the winter off. Any mf's still lookin at this sticky? Yo johni, I drive by your midwest auto salon daily but have yet to stop in. Probably will have to since I work in AV, but I'm just lazy. If anyone is still checkin the thread let me know

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SILVER-K
    Sorry bout the late post, just got back on the boards after taking the winter off. Any mf's still lookin at this sticky? Yo johni, I drive by your midwest auto salon daily but have yet to stop in. Probably will have to since I work in AV, but I'm just lazy. If anyone is still checkin the thread let me know
    Im still here
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

as am i, erik is the dyno sesion going to be at rs motorsports?
    Josh
    '04 WRX
    PM me about Porting and Polishing!
    www.grimmspeed.com
    www.mnsubaru.com

i here still, but only occasionally during the summer.
    Former member of bugeye mafia

<=====my old baby

Quote Originally Posted by aspitfire
    as am i, erik is the dyno sesion going to be at rs motorsports?
    Yea, check the sticky in the events section at mnsubaru.
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

Any chance of a get together this year, hopefully I will have a wrx soon...
    Matt

where in ND are you?

<=====my old baby

Grand Forks, going to und for mechanical engineering...are you still going to und? Give me a call if you want 701-570-5697
    Matt

seriously? i go to UND for mechanical engineering too. what year are you? I have the black wrx that is usually either parked in the H18 lot or by the engineering buildings.

<=====my old baby

I have a silver and blue 2000 Grand Prix with a huge hood and spoiler, it is turboed so maybe you here a psht everyonce in a while it is probably me, what year are you? I am a freshman.

yeah I wouldn't mind having a meet. Just got mine 2 days ago black 2006 wrx. Use to have a ae86.

sweet, just go to mnsubaru.com, they meet like every week or so. not many people from the cities are on here anymore but they are on there.

<=====my old baby

I almost forgot about this thread...ya we meet up every Friday and Saturday night at Firestone on University Ave. in St. Paul. Check out mnsubaru for directions and more details!
    -2006 WRX Wagon-

i ALWAYS see you guys on the corner, and i kno ive heard you yell at me when i drive by, 2 years ago i had a 2000 Sedona Red RS, georgous car(with my mods), now ive been runnin a 02 WRX, may remember me, gunmetal rims, black windows ,and a black front lip, i know theres alot of silver rex's, but mines kinda unique, i think, no cannon, ick, ive always been ify on stoppin by, im shy, maybe next year when im running 12's ill have the guts to come by, think ill join this thread more often to see how everyone in the area is doin
    02' WRX - Bosal twin tip catback, helix up-pipe, injen cross-pipe, gp moto intake, UTEC, blitz ddt type x turbo timer, Deadbolt 18G, PE800cc injectors, APS TMIC, APS BOV, Samco Inlet, Godspeed DP, Koyo Radiator, RA Gears, Exedy Stage 2 Clutch, ACT Pro Lite Flywheel, 300.3awhp

Quote Originally Posted by Imprezme00
    i ALWAYS see you guys on the corner, and i kno ive heard you yell at me when i drive by, 2 years ago i had a 2000 Sedona Red RS, georgous car(with my mods), now ive been runnin a 02 WRX, may remember me, gunmetal rims, black windows ,and a black front lip, i know theres alot of silver rex's, but mines kinda unique, i think, no cannon, ick, ive always been ify on stoppin by, im shy, maybe next year when im running 12's ill have the guts to come by, think ill join this thread more often to see how everyone in the area is doin
    Just stop on by, you dont have to have a 12 second car to hang out.
    -2006 WRX Wagon-