Post your sightings here! [Merged]
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Post your sightings here! [Merged] within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Sorry about the night pics, but I heard a rumor this one just came in and I had to check ...

First STi seen in Omaha!!!

Sorry about the night pics, but I heard a rumor this one just came in and I had to check it out tonight.

'05 Obsidian Black STi (my dream has come true)
    '93 SE-R (JDM SR20DE waiting...)
    '69 Camaro SS (project car)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

STi in Appleton, WI?

So yeah, I was talking with a guy from Appleton, WI who is on the NASIOC board, and he said that there is a STi at Gustman Subaru in Appleton. That's close to where I live, so I'll have to go up there and take a look before it is gone.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

I drove up there earlier today (Saturday) and looked for it but saw no STi. Perhaps the buyer already picked it up, I dunno. But they did decrease the price of the silver 2004 WRX that I want by $500. Still not enough though.. if they decreased by about.. $15000 I could get it.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

White WRX with black hood on Golf rd in Niles

I was leaving a shopping center, you were behind me at the stoplight. We get caught by a light (facing east on Golf) and instead of lining up next to me you turn right into another shopping center. I was the red Camaro SS. I was hoping to find out what the "beauty of all wheel drive" was really about
    Red 2000 SS Camaro/A4
    bolt ons, heads, cam, stall

was it this car by any chance?

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=367062

If it's that car, you saw Nirmit. Super nice guy with a clean car. Performance wise, he basically has a stage 2 setup (reflash, turboback, uppipe) which is good enough for low-mid 13's and 101+ traps.

-James-
    2006 Porsche Cayman S

Yeah, I'm almost positive that's the car. Not sure I remember seeing a luggage/bike rack on it though or even the rear spoiler, but it sure looks like it.
    I could here his whistle (blow off valve?) when he was shifting, so if that gives it away that's the same car.
    Thanks James,
    John
    Red 2000 SS Camaro/A4

Black Ann Arbor STi ??

On the long trek northward from Ohio [06.12.03], I stopped in A2 on Plymouth, and saw a black STi in the Hollywood/Saica parking lot. To the Fate-favored owner -- gorgeous car! Certainly the bright spot on an otherwise-crappy journey.
    black 02 Rex
    strömung cat back, prodrive anthracite P7s on pirelli p-zeros, morettes, etc., assorted carbon fiber gewgaws.

MI: Northville area sightings daily

So I see 3 or 4 different WRX's just about every day. There are at least 2 blue sedans in my complex at Beck and 5 mile. I see a few at the corner of 5 mile and Northville road frequently. Everytime the opportunity presents itself I wave and they wave back. Any of you guys here?
    '04 JBP Wagon 5MT

WRX sightings in A2, MI

I've seen two white WRXs cruising around Ann Arbor(downtown area) One with black/gunmetal rims, exhaust looks to be lowered and the other yestaurday at about 3:45 going down washtenaw, white w/ silver rims, exhaust looked lowered as well. Any takers? I was in the Black WRX with the Gunmetal rims.
    03' Midnight Black Pearl REX

God
    There were quite a few at the shop today which is at 9 mile and novi. I see tons around here to and from work. I think there are just a lot of WRX's in Michigan period.
    Daniel Ponze, Lead Tuner Tuning Factory, Inc.
    PH: (248) 477-0700___FX: (248) 477-0701

Post your sightings here!

I'm doing this on a suggestion from WRX URABUS to post sightings here. It seems like a good idea that'll cut down on clutter in the forum.

Jay

About 2 weeks ago on a Sunday evening (October 5th), I had just stopped by my buddy's house from the track (numbers on my windows). He lives in Homer Glen, IL which I guess is part of Lockport. Anyway, we take my car to fill up with some gas and get some pizza. This blue STi WRX gets behind me and starts tailing me. I have no idea what street I'm on, but if it's any locals in here please post. I gave it some WOT punches from some 40mph rolls. We were on a one lane street, so we couldn't line up. Finally I pulled into a Shell station hoping you'd pull in too. I was on empty. Nice car and I heard the STi's are really quick.
    Red 2000 SS Camaro/A4

Detroit sighting

Had a few goes with a blue bug eyed sedan last night (Wednesday 10/22) on Telegraph. I started behind him on the first light and we stayed pretty even. Ran side by side twice. I pulled a hair on him the first, he pulled a hair on me the second. Assuming he's stock as well. Good times. Anyone around here?
    '04 JBP Wagon 5MT

Madison Sighting

Was driving down on w wash. and saw a black wrx with prolly gold 17's license plate L8 Apex, I was about to wave or give a thumbs up but you didnt look, I was in a red altima your exhaust sounds nice, looked like it was stock but sounded very nice.

That's me.

I was a bit hungover today, so I wasn't really paying much attention to people.

The exhaust is up/scoobysport downpipe, oe 3rd cat, and straightpipe. The wheels currently on the car aren't mine, but they're 17" attacks (gold).

Jay

edit: Car is for sale also...pm/email me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.