Post your sightings here! [Merged] - Page 9
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 302

This is a discussion on Post your sightings here! [Merged] within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i spotted a guy with a mullett in a blobeye....

  1. #121
    Registered User nvmywrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    chitown
    Posts
    0
    i spotted a guy with a mullett in a blobeye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Nah, it was Colonel Mustard, using teh shockAr in teh bedroom.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #122
    Registered User madSTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Official TMR Mascot
    Posts
    908
    hey im sensitive about my eye, please no comments. k thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWRX
    Massive amounts of butt seks is what id do...
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobVee
    I'll take the rapist for 500 Alex

    It's Therapist !!!
    we will never forget. 5/9/05...the day that will live in infamy!

  4. #123
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,933
    Quote Originally Posted by nvmywrx
    i spotted a guy with a mullett in a blobeye.
    oh you and your crawling neon can stfu!

  5. #124
    Registered User jnorth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    136
    spotted a black sti lastnight on 80/35 in desmoines i was driving my girls 02 wrb rex.
    05 wrb sti
    see details for mods

  6. #125
    Registered User madSTI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Official TMR Mascot
    Posts
    908
    i spotted the shocka
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWRX
    Massive amounts of butt seks is what id do...
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobVee
    I'll take the rapist for 500 Alex

    It's Therapist !!!
    we will never forget. 5/9/05...the day that will live in infamy!

  7. #126
    Bil
    Bil is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    WOODRIDGE, IL
    Posts
    554
    I see silver wrx's (2 of them),and a white STI. 59 and 88 almost every morning.Who it is?

  8. #127
    Registered User Blue Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town (Northlake) IL.
    Posts
    42

    88 Westbound around 7 a.m.

    Yo,

    I was driving next to a Blue STi with gold wheels, license plate Rafal or something like that

    Not sure, if its ok to write his license plate number on here??

    Well, I waved to him and he did nothing....

    Thanks for waving to me. Im sure you saw me driving next to you and behind you

    all the way down 88 till Naperville, from the York Toll.

    Just wanted to acknowledge you have a nice ride and sounded pretty nice.

    Peace. ONE.
    Yo, Yo What's the deal YO.

    Peace Out...ONE. L.A.

  9. #128
    Registered User rallymaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Special Stage
    Posts
    2,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haze
    Yo,

    I was driving next to a Blue STi with gold wheels, license plate Rafal or something like that

    Not sure, if its ok to write his license plate number on here??

    Well, I waved to him and he did nothing....

    Thanks for waving to me. Im sure you saw me driving next to you and behind you

    all the way down 88 till Naperville, from the York Toll.

    Just wanted to acknowledge you have a nice ride and sounded pretty nice.

    Peace. ONE.
    i know the guy, he lives in Elmhurst
    he's not on the board ,thou
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

    My PHOTOGRAPHY

  10. #129
    Registered User Desolate One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by ***biGRed***
    I also live in Aurora and for some reason no one likes to wave, nod their head, or give a thumbs up in this area. Schaumburg people are friendlier.
    My GF's sister just bought a house out in Aurora. I never see any of you guys, or anything other then Outbacks about. If I had I'd definitely wave.

  11. #130
    Registered User amukaoen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Posts
    1,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Desolate One
    My GF's sister just bought a house out in Aurora. I never see any of you guys, or anything other then Outbacks about. If I had I'd definitely wave.
    there's probably just a handful of wrx's ... maybe 3 or so... and like 1 or 2 sti's in the area... the shop right by Gerald Subaru always seems to have 2 STi's parked in front of it though.

    ill holla at you if i see ya
    they call STi's STDs because everyone is getting them.

  12. #131
    Registered User Butterflie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,298
    Sedona Red bugeye in the parking lot of Jewel in Lake Zurich... that was me regretting not getting a wagon for grocery shopping

  13. #132
    Registered User ***biGRed***'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,359
    I saw a white Sti and blue wrx on Ogden in Naperville parked at some animal hospital near the old grd place. blue wrx is always there so i'm guessing he/she works there.

  14. #133
    WRX
    WRX is offline
    Registered User WRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Montgomery, IL
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by ***biGRed***
    I saw a white Sti and blue wrx on Ogden in Naperville parked at some animal hospital near the old grd place. blue wrx is always there so i'm guessing he/she works there.
    yeah, that's the sexy one with the reverse hood scoop.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

  15. #134
    Bil
    Bil is offline
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    WOODRIDGE, IL
    Posts
    554
    Yeah, get use to the no wave around here. Brian does blow kisses though, so watch out.

  16. #135
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Bil
    Yeah, get use to the no wave around here. Brian does blow kisses though, so watch out.

    only at my *****es.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •