Post your sightings here! [Merged] - Page 5
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Post your sightings here! [Merged] within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; stigurl , ive seen you before, on randall road. you where behind me i had a WRB wrx, and i ...

stigurl , ive seen you before, on randall road. you where behind me i had a WRB wrx, and i pulled into the movie thetre, do you have gunmetal wheels i think? i dunno but i know it was you because it was white no wing , and a girl had to be you.
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by STiGirl
    I'm on Randall all the time, in that area- wingless white STi with 18" GT7's. If you see me you'll know by my lic plate
    I still think BUSTI would've been the best plate for ya, babe...

I keep seeing a black sti around Midlothian and or Route 60 who enjoys sharing a friendly greeting. (I'm always in the midst of a smoke and i bang my hand on the window trying to wave cause I didn't have it down far enough LOL

Yesterday I saw a silver STi (shiat...was it silver...or was it blue...i dunremember) with an asian dude driving that looked real pissed off and not friendly. He was stopped for 5-10 seconds on rte 21 in the right turn lane to go into Hawthorn Mall just staring at me, like he was a tough guy in a Mustang Cobra and I just a hot dog boy in a Mustang LX and was all excited to see him...but I'm not. So I waved, but he was too cool to respond and sped into the mall to take his ***** shoe shopping I bet.

WRB STi in my work parking lot on 60&94 with Wisconsin plates..dunno who it is but I didn't see it until the day after I got my WRX and my buddy at work said he'd seen it for a few days before and thought it was me.

WRB 2 door hatchback on Rte 60 driving in front of Hawthorn Mall. Seen him twice. He waved back each time! :wiggle:

I still feel ashamed that I'm driving the WRX more than the Harley. .. but at least i'm having just as much fun!!
    (¯'·._-=SchmilK=-_.·'¯)
    i'M a FReaKy STReaKeR LiKe WiNNie THe Poo
    T-SHiRT, No PaNTS, aND i DaNCe THe BooGaLoo

Originally posted by WRXTwiztid
    stigurl , ive seen you before, on randall road. you where behind me i had a WRB wrx, and i pulled into the movie thetre, do you have gunmetal wheels i think? i dunno but i know it was you because it was white no wing , and a girl had to be you.
    Yes my wheels are a dark gunmetal type color. The movie theater by the post office? i live about 5 mins from there.

Originally posted by Dan00Hawk
    I still think BUSTI would've been the best plate for ya, babe...
    Ahh yes, I do have some regrets... I had threats that some people were going to apply for my first two choices (since BUSTI was my 3rd) and I'd be stuck with it.. but no such luck, I got STI GIRL.

ya right by the post office, then yup it was you. you didnt look happy i was gunna wave but you looked pissed off. see you around.

Jason
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

Originally posted by WRXTwiztid
    ya right by the post office, then yup it was you. you didnt look happy i was gunna wave but you looked pissed off. see you around.

Jason
    Probably cause I had my new puppy in the car chewing everything possible. either that or I was pissed that the guy in the blue WRX didn't wave to me.

Bil
    OK, some of you have got to learn to wave, stop and pull in, give the finger....something! hehe White STI on Friday night with a black dude driving. Car looked BAD! I had to back track to find ya, only to lose yet another STI encounter. As for a wingless STI? I've not seen you yet, but I was out all weekend and certainly will bump into you. Stop and chat. That goes for all of you.

Bil
    Oh yeah, and Brian, the place on 34 is by a "Happiness is Puppies" store (for ...duh...puppies). Jon is the guys name there. Stop by and chat, he's cool. SWEET IS300. His business neighbor has the blue wrx and runs the hair salon (another cool guy and some sweet mods on that ride), and my bet is that the silver WRX was mine (I'm there a bit).

he comes up to borders, maybe someone should make it up there? hmmm!

TheChickenCow: i'm not talking about you showing up either.

Originally posted by Bil
    OK, some of you have got to learn to wave, stop and pull in, give the finger....something! hehe White STI on Friday night with a black dude driving. Car looked BAD! I had to back track to find ya, only to lose yet another STI encounter. As for a wingless STI? I've not seen you yet, but I was out all weekend and certainly will bump into you. Stop and chat. That goes for all of you.

Ah, well . . . next time you're up there let me know. or i'll just watch and throw a baseball over there at you Is that the guy that had all the work done at the shop down behind Montgomery PD at the custom car shop there?

now I just have to find out who owns the black one.
    Originally posted by Bil
    Oh yeah, and Brian, the place on 34 is by a "Happiness is Puppies" store (for ...duh...puppies). Jon is the guys name there. Stop by and chat, he's cool. SWEET IS300. His business neighbor has the blue wrx and runs the hair salon (another cool guy and some sweet mods on that ride), and my bet is that the silver WRX was mine (I'm there a bit).

I saw a black sti with gold grill logo, gold rims and some other gold highlights driving on rte 60 towards the mall in vernon hills...looked very acura with all the gold on it...i was very confused...anyone here??
    (¯'·._-=SchmilK=-_.·'¯)
    i'M a FReaKy STReaKeR LiKe WiNNie THe Poo
    T-SHiRT, No PaNTS, aND i DaNCe THe BooGaLoo

WRX
    Originally posted by BrianH
    now I just have to find out who owns the black one.
    There's a guy that lives near me with a black STi. I almost put a note on his car.

You might notice me driving by. I go to the home depot area on 34 all the time. I have a WRB 02 and you can't miss my exhaust!
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

I saw you yesterday pulling into the condos behind jewel.

Bil
    Who has the blue wagon and a case of the lead foot by Home Depot (75th street) today (Sunday) at about 11ish? Maniac...