Post your sightings here! [Merged] - Page 4
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Post your sightings here! [Merged] within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was driving to work going South on Opdyke this morning. Right before I hit Square Lake, I saw a ...

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    I was driving to work going South on Opdyke this morning. Right before I hit Square Lake, I saw a Silver 02 or 03 at a side street on the east side of Opdyke. It had painted Morettes, a tint job, and I didn't quite get a good look at the rims, but they were a gunmetal color or a bit darker. Can't remember.

I was in a silver 04. I waved.

Just wanted to compliment you on the car...it looked sweet.
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hit up Nasioc, might be batman Alan or this other kid who goes to Lahser (don't remember his name though). They both live around there.

Bil
    White WRX STI Geneva, Randall Road. If we would ever be going the same direction on that freaking road I'd find ya.

Registered User Craven Moorhead's Avatar

WRB STI Hartford WI

Passed a wrb sti going the other way on a country road in Hartford, WI. He turned arround ran me down and hammered it on by after a stop sign, nice car sounded good and appeard to be rather quick. Should have stopped and talked, our race shop is right out on 60, always fun meeting people with a similar interest.

Bil
    Blue STI pulling from 56 onto Kirk Road at about 5:30ish on Friday. Who it was? I think it's funny how I get waves and thumbs up from guys with unmodded WRX's, but with STI's , nothing. Pull up next to me and I'll show ya how it drives.

Bil
    Yellow WRX with rims Batavia, downtown...see you daily.
    Blue WRX with rims on Main Street Batavia, on your way to college? I saw you Monday.
    White WRX with factory decals at Charlestown Mall...what the hell? Never saw that before.
    White WRX on Wed. evening gassing up on Randall Road (Batavia).
    Damn, you guys need to learn to wave...

White STI: Che - His wife is booyah7 on here.
    There are several older people that own WRB sti's in our area, I've seen two different people driving them. Off of ogden in oswego by the new naapa there's frequently a black sti,silver sti, and silver wrx(all 04's).

I saw a ton of wrx's the other night. San remon(SP?) red at kendall liquors in montgomery, some 03 @ dennys, one pulling into the star bar off ogden.

Bil
    Brian, did I pass you on Sunday? Blue WRX non sti on 59 by the Steak N shake off of the 88 tollway there....had a car full of people...who was it?
    OH and a sweet looking black wrx non sti with exhaust and rims on 56 right off the corner of eola road on Sunday too, as well, with a car full of people. Got the wave from both cars...it's about time.
    We all need to hook up for some fun. Everyone in this area.
    BBQ at my house? Bring a dish, lets set up a time and date.

Nope, I wasn't out by steak and shake on sunday.

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    I saw a young lady this evening in Clawson. She was on Eastbound 14 mile, turning left onto Livernois/Main st. She was driving a black 02 or 03 sport wagon.

I was the guy in the silver 04 sedan. I waved.
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

OMG, she waved to me!

I saw an '04 blue wrx today on Orchard Lake and she waved to me. I was in the silver STi. Are you out there oh friendly girl in the blue wrx?

WRX
    Originally posted by Bil
    Blue STI pulling from 56 onto Kirk Road at about 5:30ish on Friday. Who it was? I think it's funny how I get waves and thumbs up from guys with unmodded WRX's, but with STI's , nothing. Pull up next to me and I'll show ya how it drives.
    I've seen that guy before, and I've even driven right next to him. He's never waved to me either.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

Aurora area

I drive around Oswego, Montgomery, Yorkville, and Aurora all day during the week (outside sales rep). I'm not around there after work hours or on the weekends, however... I rarely see other WRX's and STi's out and about during business hours.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Originally posted by Bil
    White WRX STI Geneva, Randall Road. If we would ever be going the same direction on that freaking road I'd find ya.
    I'm on Randall all the time, in that area- wingless white STi with 18" GT7's. If you see me you'll know by my lic plate

Re: Aurora area

Originally posted by Dan00Hawk
    I drive around Oswego, Montgomery, Yorkville, and Aurora all day during the week (outside sales rep). I'm not around there after work hours or on the weekends, however... I rarely see other WRX's and STi's out and about during business hours.
    Thar be my towns, best back off.

look over by home depot next time you're on 34, someone over there has a black sti, blue sti, and silver wrx. All brand new. I'm betting those cars are related to the nail salon. I see a blue wrx frequently whose lic. starts with bad, then a black one on ogden all the time.