Post your sightings here! [Merged] - Page 20
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

This is a discussion on Post your sightings here! [Merged] within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Waved at a guy driving a WRB hawkeye STi today on Miller Rd in Flint sometime around 4:30 today. Also, ...

Waved at a guy driving a WRB hawkeye STi today on Miller Rd in Flint sometime around 4:30 today. Also, I saw a black bugeye WRX sedan parked in a parking lot on Corunna Rd around the same time. Both looked stock.

On a similar note, I've been noticing a PSM blobeye STi on Corunna a couple times here and there.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User grocerygetter02's Avatar
    Seen a Blue rex in schaumburg Home Depot parking lot and then seen a silver Rex leaving from Blockbuster on barrington and schaumburg rd it sounded like the setup on the car was just right.
    How far will you go? What's your limit?

seen a blue STI pass my house today at about 8am near oltendorf Rd anyone on here?

Blue WRX wagon on Hwy 94 Sat. night

Saw a guy w/ a baseball cap in a blue 04 or 05 WRX wagon on 94 in Mpls Saturday night. I was also driving an 04 wagon in blue. I even waved... was that someone on here? I would have followed you in the tunnel but I needed to get off on 394.

Eh?

Subie Love!

Silver GC going SB on Gary Ave by Meijer
    05 OBP Wagon, 17x8 rota torqs, RsR* TBE, Cobb APII
    Wagon Mafia #0331

when was this? was it a wagon? if so, it may have been me dont mess with my stocker....hahaha

Tuesday at about 1am......RS
    05 OBP Wagon, 17x8 rota torqs, RsR* TBE, Cobb APII
    Wagon Mafia #0331

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrin View Post
    Nope moved to Chicago area last weekend. To bad, never got to meet the cute chick with the silver WRX in the apt down the street thought i had my future wife lol, but yea my company moved me up outta the medina apt to St. Charles IL Western Suburb if Chi.
    u still in st charles cause i live in geneva? if not i saw ur from bloomington? i was born in burnsville. hit me up
    Blobeye Syndicate #84

Saw a 03 on 176/Butterfield when I was turning. (Libertyville) There was "a" wave.

Found a white '04-'05 in the parking lot of Harbor Freight by Buffalo Grove High School and Portillo's. Took some pics with me next to him.

DSC_0963.jpg picture by gaspitsnack - Photobucket

I unblurred the first two characters in case it's one of you guys, so you can be sure. See you guys around!
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430

Need some help finding a installer for remote start...

Hey guys I have been price shopping BestBuys to get my viper 5301 installed and they all have extreme inconsistency in the pricing. Can anyone recommend a shop/person thats done remote starts?
    STINK-EYE MOB #85

Saw a silver 04/05 WRX in a strip mall parking lot across from Bolingbrook high school, the one in front of 7-11 =P

The Meijier in Bolingbrook over by the promenade. Its a 2006 or 07 STI in UGM. My car is a 2007 WRX UGM

spotted/dragged a bugeye on 355 about 12:10 AM tonight heading north bound. Sexy looking machine you had there .

-That 07 ugm wrx haha

11+ STI DGM hatch in the Empire Mall parking lot Sioux Falls. Wondering if anyone in the area has meet ups.