Post your sightings here! [Merged] - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast

This is a discussion on Post your sightings here! [Merged] within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Spotted a black blobeye WRX sedan going from Court to Corunna today sometime between 1:30 and 2:00. I was riding ...

Spotted a black blobeye WRX sedan going from Court to Corunna today sometime between 1:30 and 2:00. I was riding passenger in the black S10 that pulled up next to you at the stoplight.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

black 06 suby with a very nice exhaust droppin someone off at the Geneva train station on friday about 530.
    Blobeye Syndicate #040
    Wingl3sS @ll!ance #13

Saw a nice WRB STi in Troy, OH the other day. He gave me a thumbs up, I waved back.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Saw a pretty nice looking PSM bugeye today. From a glance, the only distinguishing features I saw were the silver Rota Torques, STi foglight screens, STi badge in the grille, and the JDM STi hood scoop. I was confused at first, because I saw a PSM bugeye with Torques (much like my own, except my wheels are hyper black), and that definitely wasnt where I parked my car earlier today.

Anyway, nice car!
    Bugeye Mafia #130

who owns the white and pink wagon i see at woodfield all the time? that thing is sweet!!
    03 Bugeye, 3 inch DP, 3inch apexi n1 full exhaust, Pro Comp Boost, Pyro, AFguages hks bov 18inrims, tein suspension, upgraded TMIC piping,Hallman bc-42 bc, So far that is all much MUCH more to come.

saw a yellow bugeye on randall and in downtown geneva....also a bugeye blue sti on 3rd in geneva. nice cars!
    Blobeye Syndicate #040
    Wingl3sS @ll!ance #13

Quote Originally Posted by Gortex View Post
    also a bugeye blue sti on 3rd in geneva. nice cars!
    Thats most likely a WRX with an STi trunk. Bugeye STi's weren't sold in America.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

Just moved to Akron/ Medina and I have seen 2 silver and 1 white WRX in my apt area, Stonebrook right off 71 and medina road. Say hi if you see me '05 WRB STI.

Saw a white blobeye STi parked in the Kettering University dorm lot.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

Spotted a PSM bugeye with an STi trunk headed north on 23 yesterday. I was the guy in the PSM bugeye with the STi trunk headed south on 23.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

Spotted a yellow bugeye with Black (CF???) yesterday parked on main street in St Charles the other day after leaving work around 5
    Blobeye Syndicate #614

Mods: TurboXS TBE, Defi gauges, ACT HD 6-puck clutch and Steetlight fly
    Pro tune from Matt at 555motorsports
    http://555motorsports.net/

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrin View Post
    Spotted a yellow bugeye with Black (CF???) yesterday parked on main street in St Charles the other day after leaving work around 5
    U still in akron?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

i saw a silver badgeless blobeye sedan at Wasabi in akron on saturday night.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

Spotted WRB 05-05 sedan in wooster,

also keep seeing a silver bugeye wagon here in wooster as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    U still in akron?
    Nope moved to Chicago area last weekend. To bad, never got to meet the cute chick with the silver WRX in the apt down the street thought i had my future wife lol, but yea my company moved me up outta the medina apt to St. Charles IL Western Suburb if Chi.
    Blobeye Syndicate #614

Mods: TurboXS TBE, Defi gauges, ACT HD 6-puck clutch and Steetlight fly
    Pro tune from Matt at 555motorsports
    http://555motorsports.net/