Post your sightings here! [Merged] - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

This is a discussion on Post your sightings here! [Merged] within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; sighted today in the Main South parking lot, Black 04-05 STi on Gold wheels, also there is a silver bug ...

sighted today in the Main South parking lot, Black 04-05 STi on Gold wheels, also there is a silver bug eye wingless with loud exhaust and some kind of rear lip passing my work place almost everyday near Devon/Dee.
    I also pass someone that's parked in front of a nice house in Park Ridge on Dee between Oakton and Touhy (WRB 04-05 wingless with black/polished lip rims, exhaust)
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ive seen the same 02/03 sedan on main st. in wauconda, il a couple of times this week. work at one of the 17 bars on main?

wrb with exhaust and prodrive sticker in center of the trunk.

New Sti And Black Wrx

Saw a new blue STi in downtown Lansing NICE!!! passed a black wrx on 127 south owner didnt want to play but nice car

Registered User radioactiveeric's Avatar
    I see this every time I look in my garage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STi_1.JPG  

RadioactiveEric, you're not a tall blonde kid that would have been with someone in a blue evo a few months back at PL are you?

Registered User radioactiveeric's Avatar
    I am a tall blond kid, but no, I wasn't at that place in that car. I did however meet you once or twice in Schaumberg when the Border's meets were in full swing a couple of years ago.

I saw 3 tonight:
    1) At Champs, I saw a sleek yellow bug-eye with a black wing that parked next to my 2003 Black wingless WRX. Had exhuast on it and could see some gauges through the tint.
    2) On the way back from Champs, I saw a silver WRX on Irving Park just south of O'hare. I think he saw me too because he waved. Sorry I didn't wave back, I was ****ing around with the mini-van behind me, a friend of mine :P. Hard to wave when 1st gear only lasts about 2 seconds.
    3) There's a silver bug eye RS in the parking lot at the apartment complex I live at (York Brook).

Any of you on here?

Quote Originally Posted by RexFTW
    I saw 3 tonight:
    1) At Champs, I saw a sleek yellow bug-eye with a black wing that parked next to my 2003 Black wingless WRX. Had exhuast on it and could see some gauges through the tint.
    2) On the way back from Champs, I saw a silver WRX on Irving Park just south of O'hare. I think he saw me too because he waved. Sorry I didn't wave back, I was ****ing around with the mini-van behind me, a friend of mine :P. Hard to wave when 1st gear only lasts about 2 seconds.
    3) There's a silver bug eye RS in the parking lot at the apartment complex I live at (York Brook).

Any of you on here?
    Sorry I cant tell what City/State you're in Since I see O hare Im guessing Illinois.

Yea, suburbs of Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonywrx
    every morning when im at my nextel shop in lake in the hills, at 8am i always see this sonic yellow wrx: tints, rims, spoiler, exhaust going south on randall. is this anyone!?
    That's so weird lol. I saw that car a few times on randall heading in the crystal lake direction before moving to wisconsin in December.

i think that's sonic rx, he lives out that way

Sonic, when's the next time you're goin to be up at champs? We should drink to the bugeye.

hell when i throw my big meet this year we can drink to them all nite

This one is for all my dead bugeyes...
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

*silently mourns the deceased * May your turbo ever spool...