Post your sightings here! [Merged] - Page 13
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

This is a discussion on Post your sightings here! [Merged] within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yellow bugeye w/cf hood and blue sti n-bound on 53, exited (both) at 14. anyone?...

yellow bugeye w/cf hood and blue sti n-bound on 53, exited (both) at 14. anyone?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Black 04/05 sedan in Michigan City, IN on 421 (going towards the lake). I was going towards 94. You waved, I waved back (sorta... was in a little bit of shock, haha).

Anyone here?

Just saw a blue bugeye with a FMIC; bodykit; and some type of aftermarket bulbs that either blew its vaccum line off of its bov or needs to adjust their bov because it's surging like a mother****er.

hmm unless it was whats his name.

Every Tuesday @ 1:30p.m I see I Silver WRX wagon , White STI and a Blue STI (cold stone creamery) on Rt. 34 in Oswego.

pulled up next to a red svx with gold sti wheels as i was turning onto kirchoff in rolling meadows.. nice car!

Saw a silver WRX east bound on Rt. 30 today. Then another same color at Vat and Vine in Yorkville.

Thumbs up First thumbs up in my new Rex!

I was going north on 355 at about 1:45pm, and right as I passed Butterfield, an 04 blue rex sedan got on. It took me a few minutes to weave through traffic, but once I got close to him I took off and we played cat and mouse all the way to Thorndale. I pulled to the middle lane before I got off at Thorndale and we gave each other a thumbs up. Fun stuff!!

This is also I've the first time I've actually got my car up to about 80-90ish since I bought it 2 weeks ago.

Wonder if the guy following was from the boards.....

well im sure no one has spotted me cuz my cars only 3 days old and still all stock but...
    1. i keep seeing a black wingless wrx on salem and golf
    2. On Bode and Salem in that apartment complex i see a blue wrx with a body kit
    3. At best buy on golf a silver wagon with black wheels
    4. a blue STI sitting at the light the other day at higgens and golf.
    anyone here?

also are there any GTG's around the Schaumburg area anytime in the near future?
    Sara
    Buy a house from me!

Bye Bye 2005 WR Blue Pearl WRX Wagon... HELLO 2008 TRIBECA 5 PASSANGER LIMITED!

next thursday night at bella cuccina in glendale heights off of north ave, check out http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12 in a few days there should be a thread.

White boogieeye wagon on douglas in montgomery/aurora. Had exhaust, 04 wrb WRX Sedan on 59 In naperville. Wheels, exhaust . .

Oh yeah, both had showoff valves.

Last night there were two wrx's at real street drags at GLD one blue and one black. If your on here what exhaust do you have?
    Sara
    Buy a house from me!

Bye Bye 2005 WR Blue Pearl WRX Wagon... HELLO 2008 TRIBECA 5 PASSANGER LIMITED!

I saw an amazing WRB 04-05 wagon with a FMIC on Rte 60 yesterday around 1-2pm close to Milwaukee in Vernon Hills. I was in my friends Crystal Grey 05, but I don't think you saw us.

I hope I didn't freak out the silver 05 WRX driver tonight.. I came down the off-ramp and saw a debadged Impreza ahead of me, so I decided to follow since I was bored anyway. Alex, Autcross at Timber Rattlers stadium.. 10 AM..
    -Franz (Red Legacy GT Owner)
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Spotted a Blue wrx with a AEM plate holder and exhaust on Golf around 10:30pm on my way home from the meet. I think it was an 04-05.

Sorry for the flame

white wagon on 71 in oswego, I think the dude flicked me off. . .

wheels, debadged, looked like a ebay exhuast.