Post your sightings here! [Merged] - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Post your sightings here! [Merged] within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Bil Yeah, get use to the no wave around here. Brian does blow though, so watch out....

Quote Originally Posted by Bil
    Yeah, get use to the no wave around here. Brian does blow though, so watch out.

Former 03wrx, 04sti, 05sti, current 06civic
    "Teacher POWah"
    Team Mullet Racing
    BrianH is my biotch

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Northlake sighting

I seen a blue bug-eyes WRX stock all the way around, except for a FMIC parked @ Potillos on North Ave and Railroad Rd.

I seen a white STI parked in the industrial section in Northlake by Railroad Rd and Whitehall, I had seen him driving one time with another rex, white also.- they waved at me.

Didnt know that there was that many WRx's in Northlake. I just know of 2 blue, Me and Eric. Mine is stock, but Eric, has some crazy mods. Also seen a black rex around the way on Wolf Rd.

Check ya laterz. Peace.
    Yo, Yo What's the deal YO.

Peace Out...ONE. L.A.

WRX
    I saw a silver bugeye that waved to me
    an STi with a carbon fiber hood
    and a white blobeye with a chick driving... all of them on randall road in or around Batavia today.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

spotted STi with RS hood and trunk swap! saw him on roselle, as i was going over the elgin o-hare expressway was that you x-men?
    Quote Originally Posted by psb02wrx
    while you carpe diem, tell her to carpe deez nuts.
    Fun In the Snow
    STi in the making...

WRX
    I passed a silver bugeye Monday and I didn't notice him until I passed. Sorry I didn't wave.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

i passed a white bug eye today in geneva commons. had the rally logo on the side. some asian kid. looked right at and waved. and he gave me nothing thanks jerk!
    05' WRB STI
    MODS

Go raibh tú leathuair ar Neamh
    sula bhfuil a fhios ag an diabhal go bhfuil tú marbh

May you be a half-hour in Heaven before the devil knows that you're dead.

Today I saw:

- WRB Bugeye with STI wing
    - Silver '04-'05
    Both in the CompUSA parking lot in Northbrook (CrossRoads). Both taking up 2 spots (which I also did hehehe). I left notes on each car

Bugeye wagon... silver maybe?. I waved. I think I was on Rt. 59 by Barrington? I was just driving around in a totally new area

saw a blue sti with tints on ogden.

today (thursday morning) i saw an 04+WRB wrx on roselle, i flashed my brights, and we waved off, anyone here?
    Fun In the Snow
    STi in the making...

WRX
    just saw a dude driving an 02-03 with gold rims and no spoiler. I waved and he looked at me like I had something dripping out of my nose. Anyone here?
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

as i rolled into my work this morning @ westfield middle school, saw a black bugeye dropping off someone. looked like he had tarmac 2's?
    Fun In the Snow
    STi in the making...

i see an mbp wrx in my driveway alot..hehe..j/k...but seriously whats with the no wave thing....i try to wave or flash the brights all the time and alot of people dont care or dont see...then i just pretend i didnt wave...blah..

cheers,

A

Quote Originally Posted by Rockit227
    i see an mbp wrx in my driveway alot..hehe..j/k...but seriously whats with the no wave thing....i try to wave or flash the brights all the time and alot of people dont care or dont see...then i just pretend i didnt wave...blah..

cheers,

A
    ya i always try and wave or flash my brights or something... its easier in the summer when the windows are down and you can stick your arm out tho. it's fun seein' others with WRXs and stuff...

can't wait for summer.

been seein' a lot of wrx's to-and-from work and stuff, but haven't been taking note, or we've been going opposite directions on the highway, so yea...

saw a blue sti entering 88 from route 59 ramp. drove past him on 88 but no look or wave so i just drove past these aurora people man are no fun.

I saw a black bugeye on Capitol drive at 124th on Mon night. I waived but couldn't tell if I got a waive back as we both had tinted windows.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.