Michigan Roll Call - Page 53
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by tjkuip0 So I'm looking to sell my 04 wrx wagon sad to see her go but I ...

Quote Originally Posted by tjkuip0 View Post
    So I'm looking to sell my 04 wrx wagon sad to see her go but I just bought a 98 rsti http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4535457095.html
    did you use mobil 1?

probably not doing work, via mobile.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just wanted to say hi, I'm in Mid Michigan.

Just joined out of Howell and wanted to say hi. Also, looking to take my 2013 WRX to stage 1 soon if anyone has any recommendations for tuning shops nearby. I'm new to the area so any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mikepj View Post
    First post on this thread. Nice to meet WRX drivers from Michigan. I just ordered a 2015 WRX CVT in WRB.

Probably won't be past the break-in period to do something like Grattan this season. Curious how much it would cost to do something like that. I'm assuming you need to have a helmet and other gear…
    You may have already gotten this info. But if not, the grattan track day put on by 3 balls racing was $225. You can ride with an instructor, if you would like just to get familiar with the track. They do require specific helmets, but they didn't check anyones. 3balls racing has a website to explain everythin further. Congrats on your new subie, enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by wileemiller View Post
    You may have already gotten this info. But if not, the grattan track day put on by 3 balls racing was $225. You can ride with an instructor, if you would like just to get familiar with the track. They do require specific helmets, but they didn't check anyones. 3balls racing has a website to explain everythin further. Congrats on your new subie, enjoy
    Thanks! That pricing is about what I was expecting. I don't have a helmet right now, so that would definitely factor into the equation too. Someday.

Picked up my WRX a little over a week ago and loving it so far. Such a sweet ride, and I've already been getting looks around town. Suspension is definitely firm, but not uncomfortable. Just feels sporty.

Put about 850 miles on it so far (had a trip down to Detroit in there). Can't wait to finish the break-in period and let her loose.
    2015 WRX Premium CVT in WR Blue

Quote Originally Posted by HowellinWRX View Post
    Just joined out of Howell and wanted to say hi. Also, looking to take my 2013 WRX to stage 1 soon if anyone has any recommendations for tuning shops nearby. I'm new to the area so any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    Check out Eric at Torqued Performance, one of the best you can get. You can open source or use an Cobb AP with his tunes. Much better tunes than the cobb ots.

Quote Originally Posted by HowellinWRX View Post
    Check out Eric at Torqued Performance, one of the best you can get. You can open source or use an Cobb AP with his tunes. Much better tunes than the cobb ots.

Michigan boxers representing.

I;m from michigan but currently im in the military staioned in NC but will be getting out soon and moving back ill be in the grand rapids area

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	227.0 KB 
ID:	172754

Just saying hey from howell

From Waterford here, I am on woodward every day in Birmingham for work.

I'm liking silver more and more, great looking car! Plan to get my 14' SWP sedan tinted next week, hopefully it sets it off nicely like yours. Need some black fender badges too lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.