Michigan Roll Call - Page 52
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253 LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm from Chicago...

I'm from Chicago

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gcblaesner View Post
    I'm from Chicago
    Ah, got ya. Well I'm from outside Detroit and that's a little far man. If you're ever down south hit me up. We can set up a meet or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerdozer View Post
    From Kalamazoo. Just ordered my first Subaru! '15 WRX Limited White. I don't know anyone else who drives one. Looking forward to getting some tips for the forum!
    Congrats! What part Michigan?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by livid_wrx View Post
    Congrats! What part Michigan?

West side of the state. Kalamazoo. What year/model do you own?

Welcome baker :P

You will find a lot of WRX's in the area if you haven't noticed haha, I recently just purchased an 07 WRB STI! I'm from Grand Rapids (Caledonia) and am in Kzoo quite often, am yet to see a 15' though! congrats.

Ann Arbor, Saab 92x. In the process of buying an 03 wrx. Also own a 2000 Si.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch08WRX View Post
    Welcome baker :P

You will find a lot of WRX's in the area if you haven't noticed haha, I recently just purchased an 07 WRB STI! I'm from Grand Rapids (Caledonia) and am in Kzoo quite often, am yet to see a 15' though! congrats.
    Thanks Mitch! I've seen a few . A guy I work with has an STI (don't know much about it) except that he takes it to Martin drag way and gets sub 10 second quarter miles. I can't imagine there is anything stock on his car!

I haven't seen any '15s yet either around town. The dealer in kazoo is expecting their first later this month. I test drove a CVT Limited in Lansing and decided it was time to stop being cheap and retire my Civic. The one I ordered is the 6MT though.

Congrats on the new car!

That's awesome, he most likely is Stage 2, possibly more. Can't wait to go stage 2 on mine once I get the money.. even stock it pulls harder than my stage 2 08 WRX haha. Yeah, I have been waiting to find a 15' at Delta Subaru (28th street) and am yet to see one. Congrats, I'm sure you will love it!

Quote Originally Posted by gcblaesner View Post
    Im in the U.P., St. Ignace to be specific. Stationed here by the Coast Guard and looking for people to drive with. It blows up here. No people. Desperate to meet up with people!
    St. Ignace has one of the best car shows in Michigan! I can't remember the weekend off the top of my head, but I used to go up there all the time with my 1985 Buick Grand National. Other than Summer time, I would imagine it's pretty dead up there. You might have to travel to the Traverse City area to find some WRX's to cruise with?

I'm in the Grand Rapids area. '04 WRX Silver. I've had it just over 2 years and absolutely love it! I just put KYB Excel-G shocks, Mach V springs, Group "N" top mounts, Hawk Quiet Slot rotors, Hawk HPS pads, and Goodrich Stainless Brake Lines on all 4 corners. In the next month I'll be looking to get a nice short ram cold air kit and stainless cat back exhaust. Probably K&N and HKS respectively. That's probably all I'll do to it since it's an automatic. Just a nice fun daily driver

It'd be fun to meet other enthusiasts in the area though!

Hey! I'm in MICHIGAN Glad to find this thread. I am wondering if anyone has taken their Subie to the Grattan Raceway in Belding MI for a driver training day on the paved road course. I watched some people learning and having fun last year while attending a motocross race there. Not sure if I should do it or not.

First post on this thread. Nice to meet WRX drivers from Michigan. I just ordered a 2015 WRX CVT in WRB.

Probably won't be past the break-in period to do something like Grattan this season. Curious how much it would cost to do something like that. I'm assuming you need to have a helmet and other gear…
    On order: 2015 WRX Premium CVT in WR Blue

Not sure about Grattan. A good friend of mine purchased a Groupon for Gingerman in South Haven for two 3-lap sessions with instruction for $250. He will be doing 3 laps in a Lambo LP-560 and a Ferrari 430. I'll be down there getting some video.

From Corunna Michigan. Own a 2002 wrx loving every bit of it and looking for others in the area for cruising and meets!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

So I'm looking to sell my 04 wrx wagon sad to see her go but I just bought a 98 rsti http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4535457095.html