Michigan Roll Call - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm actually in MI, right on the border of MI and Ohio. I live in a town south of Adrian ...

I'm actually in MI, right on the border of MI and Ohio. I live in a town south of Adrian called Morenci.
    Tuned Perfection Autosports
    2005 Sti Widebody

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im in michigan, bloomfield hills actually. If there is going to be a meet, race anything email me at kchn54@aol.com Thanks,
    Alan

I'm in the Novi/Northville area and just picked up my 04 JBP Wagon yesterday.

Hi, this is my first post at clubwrx, i joined earlier today. I live in Grand Rapids during the week, and Pentwater on the weekends.
    Ive got an 02 White WRX wagon. Only mods are intake silencer and a 7 inch LCD display connected to the ECU giving me real time info and diagnostics.

Hope to meet up with fellow rexers and have a beer
    "I may not me able to reach the top, but i'll bang the hell out of the sides" - My Wife

Any meets coming up? Are there still people meeting up @ Cookers on sundays in Ann Arbor?

I was also wondering if any locals on the board would like to give a fellow member a hand with an Up-pipe install? I got the tools & up to the task, I'd just like to have some1 there who has done the process before for a helping hand. Thinking in about 2 weeks. Beverages & Food included
    Last edited by s0uprWRX; 06-09-2003 at 12:12 AM.
    03' Midnight Black Pearl REX

SouperWRX...check your PM

Hg.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

back at ya.
    03' Midnight Black Pearl REX

I live in the Chesterfield area. It's near Mt. Clemens.

I'm interested in any upcoming meets too. Also, anybody have experience installing springs? I have no clue how it's done and don't care to pay $200+ for the install. But I'd slip you something.

Sorry could'nt resist

. But I'd slip you something.

Haaa Haaa Haaaa, umm no thanks. Jeez, I must be pretty bored today

hey guys,
    I live in bloomfield hills, i just got my silver rex about a month ago so im still saving up to get some mods, but iv de-badged it and did the headlight mod. i also took off my muffler from the axle back, sounds pretty good but its pretty ghetto. im thinking about getting a custom straight pipe made. hopefully ill see some of you guys out on woodward this summer. stop by 13 mile and woodward, thats where everyone meets up.
    Rob

Invest in a decent muffler. I would recommend the Prodrive or Stromung.

Here is a list of sound wavs of different exhaust that was floating around:

http://chrislehr.com/garage/WRX/sounds/
    You boys up from the Iron League? Lotsa fights?

I Live in Traverse City, MI

bought my Blue 03' WRX about 2 months ago

I have an 04 WRB/Gold STi and I live in Warren. Would like to know about any Suby get-togethers.

Jim

what a shame, i didn't see any mention of WRXers in Kalamazoo, there are quite a few around here, mostly around campus.

Reprazentin' Zoo-Town wagon style.
    '04 WRB Wagon
    K&N Panel Filter, Snorkusectomy
    Still to Come: many many things (waiting for the post-graduation cashflow to start) EDIT: Still Waiting for the money to start coming in......

MI borow stock upipe and dn pipe

Howdy,

I'm building a jig to make an up-pipe and down pipe and was wondering if anyone still has their stock parts and if I could bum them for about two weeks max.

It would be a huge favor. Send me an e-mail if your game I live in livonia. Its worth a couple drinks at least.

drocco@umich.edu

Thanks,

Dave

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.