Michigan Roll Call - Page 49
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; New here from Saginaw Michigan although I spend a lot of my time down in metro detroit. Just got my ...

New here from Saginaw Michigan although I spend a lot of my time down in metro detroit.

Just got my 2003 WRX Wagon, Sedona Red Pearl. Completely stock right now. Trying to fix that. I am selling some bike trays if anyone is interested as well.

(2) Thule Echelon 518 bike trays and extra wheel carrier

Looking forward to learning a lot here

-Ryan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

New here from Saginaw Michigan although I spend a lot of my time down in metro detroit.

Just got my 2003 WRX Wagon, Sedona Red Pearl. Completely stock right now. Trying to fix that. I am selling some bike trays if anyone is interested as well.

-Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by RXTurner21 View Post

-Ryan

Yo I think I saw you yesterday on the highway headed towards midland mi on us-10. I live in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Dont think it was me. I worked most of the day and went driving but stayed in saginaw. Either way it'd be nice to meet up with some other subie owners in the area. I see quite a few driving around

-Ryan
    Pretty sure I saw you today when I was pulling out of bdubs on bay rd.

Dont think it was me. I worked most of the day and went driving but stayed in saginaw. Either way it'd be nice to meet up with some other subie owners in the area. I see quite a few driving around
    Any chance we could get some photos?

The one on bay rd today waS most likely me. I'll try to get some pictures up later. Bone stock 2003 wrx wagon in Sedona red pearl. 5% tint in the rear. 35% tint in the front.

Michigan Roll Call

The one on bay rd today waS most likely me. I'll try to get some pictures up later. Bone stock 2003 wrx wagon in Sedona red pearl. 5% tint in the rear. 35% tint in the front.
    Who did your tint or did it come like that from the previous owner?

Was definetly you. I was in my little red Monte Carlo. No wrx yet

Ah okay. Tinted after I got it. Rick from hitektint. He is the only one I will let touch my cars. I truly believe he is the best in the state. I've had others do it but no one can touch his work.

You guys interested in meeting up tomorrow(Friday) night? I'd love to meet some local subie owners. And Murray I'll take you out for a ride. It's a bugeye but it will give you an idea.

Ah okay. Tinted after I got it. Rick from hitektint. He is the only one I will let touch my cars. I truly believe he is the best in the state. I've had others do it but no one can touch his work.

You guys interested in meeting up tomorrow(Friday) night? I'd love to meet some local subie owners. And Murray I'll take you out for a ride. It's a bugeye but it will give you an idea.
    Awe man is totally be down for tomorrow night but I already have a dinner scheduled. Maybe a Saturday meet up.

Ha well if you have time around dinner let me know. Ill shoot you a PM with my number and you can text me. I get out of work at 6 so even if you want to meet up real quick and check out each others cars thatd be cool. Ill be out of town this saturday night.

Total mayhem.. Well I guess it's called Detroit muscle now. Does really good tint jobs also. They're in burton and they did 5% on my back 3 windows and looks amazing. I'll be in saginaw till 4 today.

I believe Rick does a good amount of Detroit Muscle's tinting . He posts a good amount of his job pictures from their shop as well.

Murrray you have a PM

Did you fellow Michiganders hear that our state legislative office is trying to get a 2 license plate law passed? Ugh! I protest! I hate front plates...ruins the look of the car and will cost more for renewal. They claim, of course, it's for easier ID when cops are looking for an expired tag or if you're driving with no headlights. Uh huh...sure...sounds like a money grab to me.
    Last edited by JaySin; 10-29-2013 at 05:27 PM.