Michigan Roll Call - Page 48
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yea my buddy has a DP I think for sale he had it in his 05 STI. Sent from my ...

Yea my buddy has a DP I think for sale he had it in his 05 STI.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks. Please PM w the results/price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yea no but it's got a cat in it..

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

New guy here, name is Ted live in the Plymouth/Canton area. Recently picked up an '02 WRX sedan in WR Blue. 113xxx miles for $600. Needs a radiator (which I already have). Then should be good to go.

New to the forum. I live in Dearborn heights and have a silver 02 wrx

Quote Originally Posted by mr_WRXbin View Post
    New guy here, name is Ted live in the Plymouth/Canton area. Recently picked up an '02 WRX sedan in WR Blue. 113xxx miles for $600. Needs a radiator (which I already have). Then should be good to go.
    I hope it runs great for you. That's an awesome deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

from Grand Ledge, west of Lansing. Waiting on my order
    Stink eye mob #682
    Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy race car parts.... that'll make me happy
    07 Mazda 3 S Touring 5 MT - SOLD
    12 Charger R/T Red pearl triple coat , wheels and tunes group - SOLD
    14 WRB WRX Hatch premium SPT STS, SPT CBE, SPT BG, Sub, RA Mudflaps,front plate delete, KB shifter bushings , Tic Pivot bushings , Enkei RPF1s 17x8

Macomb Twp. here - SE Michigan - still trying to sell my OZ Ultraggera 17x8 wheels if interested. (Matte Graphite Silver / like new / driven on for less than a year / no winters) I posted elsewhere in here, but no luck.
    Pics on my profile as mounted.

anyone from the Saginaw area? really looking at a wrx but id like to see one in person. pretty rare car around here, ive only saw 3 this whole year

Not from Saginaw but you can test drive them at a Subaru dealer. Theirs only 6 in Michigan. I got mine from Glassman Subaru in Southfield or you can go to Hodges. I checked their but they had an 09 wrx. They didn't have STi's. But their great cars. Can't ask more for a sports car with 21 mpg in the city with the power right their when you want it. Stock or tuned. Was their a specific year you were looking at? Cause if yoy can get a WRX STi. Better trans little better internals higher rev. And they have the bigger sport wing.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk now Free

Quote Originally Posted by TheWRX124 View Post
    Not from Saginaw but you can test drive them at a Subaru dealer. Theirs only 6 in Michigan. I got mine from Glassman Subaru in Southfield or you can go to Hodges. I checked their but they had an 09 wrx. They didn't have STi's. But their great cars. Can't ask more for a sports car with 21 mpg in the city with the power right their when you want it. Stock or tuned. Was their a specific year you were looking at? Cause if yoy can get a WRX STi. Better trans little better internals higher rev. And they have the bigger sport wing.

I love the looks of the 04-05 and as much as I would like an sti I can't afford the 15k price tag so I was looking at just the wrx model and just going from there

Yea that's understandable. With a simple Cobbtune access port you can crank more awhp than a sti anyways. Cost 650 for the v3 that's the new one or I think the v2 is like 600 or 550. Buy it new not used. But the difference is the v3 has 3 gauges built into it which save you about another 600 to 700 for good gauges. But yea the wrx are good cars have all the same suspension I know mine has 1 mid dif but the sti has 3 difs with a adjusting knob in the car. But wrx is a good buy. I hope you get one bro and welcome to the subi family

im from outside the det area and im looking for some 16' or 17' winter rims for my wrx 12' hatch. anyone who is thinking about selling an extra set or know someone who is looking to sell a pair, PM me. doesnt have to have winter tires on it already but if they do, that would be a bonus.

Hey my buddy has 16' rally gold rims but their on his 05 STi so I'm not sure if the lug pattern is different. Different threads. But I'll ask him to see. I just don't want to hook ya up with something thatsbnot going to work.

anyone know of any 04-05s for sale? looking for just a plain wrx. I thought about just buying a bugeye and swaping the front but I feel itll be pretty expensive