Michigan Roll Call - Page 44
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by WrxOnWrxOnWrx Ohh yeah, there are tons of people at Normandy and Woodward. I have been there the ...

Quote Originally Posted by WrxOnWrxOnWrx View Post
    Ohh yeah, there are tons of people at Normandy and Woodward. I have been there the last two nights. It's great but there are cops everywhere, so many people get tickets. Not just racing/speeding but for all sorts of auto related things.
    Went up last night. There was no place to park! I managed to find a spot, walked around but realized I didn't know anybody. Had a coffee and went home. Better luck next time I guess.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was down there too, I think I saw your car under that charter 1 bank, it's really nice. I couldn't stop looking at it.
    Looking for an 02-05 wrx in the Michigan area!

went there Saturday night with WaSTI.

im just south of detroit. where you guys meet up?
    - 2004.5 Jetta GLI 1.8T: Sold and I miss her.
    - 1992 Mustang Gt: Sold
    - 1993 S13 240sx KA24- Daily driver
    - 2004 Subi WRX - Weekend queen

Here is the location: Welcome to The Shops Of The Park Shelton Please pull in the parking structure and get a ticket, I will be validating parking tickets so you don’t have to pay for parking. We usually park on the second floor as it has more room to park together. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Saturdays
    time: 9am-11am

Greg

Registered User Turbosaurus Rex's Avatar
    Hey Greg, It's Joe from Google+
    Stink-Eye Mob #1337
    LIST OF MODS TO DO
    (------------------------THIS------LONG------------------------)
    SIZE OF BANK ACCOUNT
    (---)
    MODS DONE
    COBB AP w/ COBB SF INTAKE

Whats up? you coming out on sat?

Quote Originally Posted by box2rex View Post
    Here is the location: Welcome to The Shops Of The Park Shelton Please pull in the parking structure and get a ticket, I will be validating parking tickets so you don’t have to pay for parking. We usually park on the second floor as it has more room to park together. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Saturdays
    time: 9am-11am

Greg

Ok cool. Might not be out for a week or so. Subi is too stock to be cruising.

Don't worry I am stock.

Quote Originally Posted by box2rex View Post
    Don't worry I am stock.
    Haha I can't do it. I have a lot of parts coming in. I'll be out there soon though.

Hey Guys if you don't know about this already there is a Detroit Gumball Rally sponsored block party saturday may 5th. Be great to see some fellow WRX's there! My cars stock still plenty of fun but I wont be partaking in any of the event shenanigans, if you have a really badass car they are looking for people for photo shoots/figure 8 drifting and stuff. If you have a facebook you can get details their. Or message me on Facebook (Stephen Connor, I go to the college for creative studies)and Ill send you an invite. Oh my cover photo says Subaru if your not sure its me.

If you guys are interested maybe we can meet up at the Park Shelton first since its a Saturday. Be fun to show up with a fleet of Subaru's

Couple of us meeting up at Starbucks in RO at 9 am and then heading to Kart2Kart for a bit. Sorry I don’t have Facebook. Just texted couple guys to see what they want to do.

Hey whats up.....

Hey are there some subies meeting up sat morning at star bucks? and is there something going on at Kart to kart?

hopefully i didnt barge in on your conversation. ... ha

couple of us meeting up at Starbucks in RO and then heading to Kart 2 Kart for their car meet. You more than welcome to join us.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.