Michigan Roll Call - Page 43
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; My friend and I started a small Coffee Meet in the Midtown Detroit. This takes place every Saturday 9-11am at ...

My friend and I started a small Coffee Meet in the Midtown Detroit. This takes place every Saturday 9-11am at Midtown. Let me know if you guys are interested and I will send more details.

Greg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by box2rex View Post
    My friend and I started a small Coffee Meet in the Midtown Detroit. This takes place every Saturday 9-11am at Midtown. Let me know if you guys are interested and I will send more details.

Greg
    I might be interested in that. I don't frequent midtown much, but I could possibly make it work. Cam we change the location to Motor City Brewing Co.?

Sent from Tapatalk, cuz I can't get enough.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

im interested and willing to go

Here is the location: Welcome to The Shops Of The Park Shelton Please pull in the parking structure and get a ticket, I will be validating parking tickets so you don’t have to pay for parking. We usually park on the second floor as it has more room to park together. Please let me know if you have any questions.

time: 9am-11am

Greg

that's a little far from me but I might be able to make it

I think i can make this...see u there.

Aw, crap. I work this Sat. That's not really that far for me. I think I can make that work. This'll be every Saturday, I assume?
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Quote Originally Posted by AmateurX View Post
    Aw, crap. I work this Sat. That's not really that far for me. I think I can make that work. This'll be every Saturday, I assume?
    For now it is.

Quote Originally Posted by box2rex View Post
    For now it is.
    Have a commitment this Saturday (being Easter weekend 'n all). I do have it on the calendar, so I should be able to make it in the coming weeks.
    My Photostream
    about.me

Hey I'm a senior at CCS I used to live at the P.S. just got a '11 WRX thanksgiving. I actually bought the car instead of rent at the P.S. I now live in my grandmas basement, which sucks but was totally worth it! I might come buy and check this out I'm down there all the time doing homework anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by sconnor View Post
    Hey I'm a senior at CCS I used to live at the P.S. just got a '11 WRX thanksgiving. I actually bought the car instead of rent at the P.S. I now live in my grandmas basement, which sucks but was totally worth it! I might come buy and check this out I'm down there all the time doing homework anyway!
    Welcome to the club! I lived in my late grandmother's basement for 9mos while I was in college. Hard to pass up cheap rent when tuition looms.
    My Photostream
    about.me

Any of you guys Hang out at woodward avenue on the weekends? I was down there tonight and it was great. Tons of subarus.

PS, I live in the troy area I'm looking to spend around 10,000 on a 02-05 wrx. hit me up if you have anything for sale!
    Looking for an 02-05 wrx in the Michigan area!

Quote Originally Posted by WrxOnWrxOnWrx View Post
    Any of you guys Hang out at woodward avenue on the weekends? I was down there tonight and it was great. Tons of subarus.

PS, I live in the troy area I'm looking to spend around 10,000 on a 02-05 wrx. hit me up if you have anything for sale!
    I haven't been since last year. Didn't realize it was warm enough. Were they up at the Caribou at Normandy, or another location? I'm interested in hanging out and meeting other owners. But, I'm pretty sure the wife will think I'm crazy if I do 2 Subie events a weekend.

Sent from Tapatalk, cuz I can't get enough.
    My Photostream
    about.me

Ohh yeah, there are tons of people at Normandy and Woodward. I have been there the last two nights. It's great but there are cops everywhere, so many people get tickets. Not just racing/speeding but for all sorts of auto related things.
    Looking for an 02-05 wrx in the Michigan area!

Quote Originally Posted by AmateurX View Post
    Welcome to the club! I lived in my late grandmother's basement for 9mos while I was in college. Hard to pass up cheap rent when tuition looms.
    Thanks for the welcome! I didn't make it to the Park Shelton yesterday spent most of the day trying to apply 3/10 vinyls instead! Messed up a little though despite hours of frustration. Ill try again for next week I'm in the middle of finals though so I might not make it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.