Michigan Roll Call - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm living in East Lansing, attending Michigan State. I've had my car for two weeks now, I've seen another Rex ...

I'm living in East Lansing, attending Michigan State. I've had my car for two weeks now, I've seen another Rex on campus - yellow one with a rear spoiler. Mine is still stock, and prolly will be for a while. Go green!
    College, the best ten years of my life.
    2003 WR Blue Pearl WRX Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ultima thule

Anyone else from the norther yonder, Traverse City?

And where are all of the other WRX girls out there? Rise up and be acknowledged! With an appropriate following we should launch a 'chick' car mag: guys in speedos with pec implants straddling import tuner hoods...

Kidding, of course. But I thought I'd allow that unpleasant imagery to permeate.

WRB sedan with gold p1's in New Baltimore. New owner as of March 25...and loving it!

J
    Electronic music??? www.the1050mix.com

God
    Oh that's just wrong. Wrong I tell you. There are a couple of 2.5RS girls but I know of no other WRX girls on Club WRX unfortunately. If you ever happen to be in the Detroit area we have many meets here on Tuesday nights, Sunday nights and occasionally other nights. Feel free to stop by and say hello. This goes for all of you.
    Daniel Ponze, Lead Tuner Tuning Factory, Inc.
    PH: (248) 477-0700___FX: (248) 477-0701

Originally posted by God
    If you ever happen to be in the Detroit area we have many meets here on Tuesday nights, Sunday nights and occasionally other nights. Feel free to stop by and say hello. This goes for all of you.
    Whereabouts? I went to U of M, so my Detroit-area knowledge is fair-to-marginal. From the posts it sounds like there's a decent Ann Arbor contingent.

And yes, it's still pretty stock. But none of the wealthy industry barons or tech-stock refugees I approached seemed interested in an anonymus parts-fund relationship

black 02 Rex
    strömung cat back, prodrive anthracite P7s on pirelli p-zeros, morettes, etc., assorted carbon fiber gewgaws.

Originally posted by emily
    Whereabouts? I went to U of M, so my Detroit-area knowledge is fair-to-marginal. From the posts it sounds like there's a decent Ann Arbor contingent.
    [/IMG]
    I think it's about time I attended one of these local suby gatherings...if you'll have me....I'd like to know details too.

BTW, Emily is that black WRX you posted yours?
    Looks plain evil...not a hint of color on that car...I like it!

Hg.
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

Originally posted by QuickSilver
    BTW, Emily is that black WRX you posted yours? Looks plain evil...not a hint of color on that car...I like it!
    Yep, that's my baby The unaccounted-for Fifth Horseman... er.. ..Horsewoman of the Apocalypse.

Or something equally grand. Thx!
    black 02 Rex
    strömung cat back, prodrive anthracite P7s on pirelli p-zeros, morettes, etc., assorted carbon fiber gewgaws.

God
    Emily, not many survivors in this bull market we're in. Good luck with that though. THe A2 meets are at Cookers just off 23 on Plymouth Rd Sunday nights at 7:00-7:30ish. Tuesday meets in Novi are at BW3's at 7:30 also. I'm also having an open house at my new facility on April 5th and 6th. I'll make a seperate post about that though.
    Daniel Ponze, Lead Tuner Tuning Factory, Inc.
    PH: (248) 477-0700___FX: (248) 477-0701

jaysp55,
    Were you cruising down M-59 this morning going east bound? I was sitting in traffic going westbound and saw a fellow WRB Scoob drive by with gold rims.

wrxnfx

Originally posted by wrxnfx
    jaysp55,
    Were you cruising down M-59 this morning going east bound? I was sitting in traffic going westbound and saw a fellow WRB Scoob drive by with gold rims.

wrxnfx
    No, not me. I used to drive M-59, east to west in the morning from I-94 to I-75, and would see a few WRX's(before I had mine). Now I'm I-94 from New Baltimore to Dearborn and I NEVER see any other WRX's Thumbs up if I see you...

J
    Electronic music??? www.the1050mix.com

Well,
    I have retired from the WRX community. I enjoyed the car for almost a year but have decided to move on to something different. I am getting a Audi TT 225 quattro roadster. You are only young once right. Have fun with your cars and enjoy them, I know I enjoyed mine while I had it.

p/o
    wrxnfx

Nice choice. Audi build some of the most beautiful cars right now. The TT should be in the Gugenheim. I would think about getting one but I am 6'5" and don't fit in them.
    You boys up from the Iron League? Lotsa fights?

We lost another one to the Audi side...

I know Wheels opted for the S4.

They are both fine cars...best of luck to them!
    '02 Plat. Wagon, Manual

I am from Warren, MI.

I have had my Black Sedan WRX for about 3 months now.

My goal is to master driving it... get new wheels/tires... go to Godspeed get exhaust done.

0-60 in 4.5 is my goal right now.

Originally posted by QuickSilver
    We lost another one to the Audi side...

I know Wheels opted for the S4.

They are both fine cars...best of luck to them!

at least we lost him to an audi not a Freakin Neon =P

Also after seeing a EVO 8 run on Dan's Dyno (godspeed) I have finally given it "Some" Respect

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.