Michigan Roll Call - Page 38
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by White Out cars or speakers? Nick cars...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by White Out View Post
    cars or speakers?

Nick
    cars

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you are running openECU/romraider, then Arch4life on MISUBIE can tune you. He is located in Lansing. Ed at EQ Tuning can do remote tuning. Otherwise, AMS or P&L in Chicago are your only dyno options.

The GR subies are meeting tonight in Sparta. There is more info on the Grand Rapids thread on nasioc.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

aight, thanks man.

Registered User Fritz_the_Chick's Avatar
    In Ferndale with my WRX wagon and my greyhound. My husband is growing concerned that I am playing for the other team, but I keep explaining that I like fast dogs AND fast cars!

Hey what's that cool looking Orange car in the background? Looks pretty fast!!

Registered User Fritz_the_Chick's Avatar
    It's so fast, it flat-blasted moi! As I was turning off the air conditioner!

$3999 and you, too, can have a turbo.

Hey all.

I live about ten minutes outa traverse city. I just got my 03 blue wrx wagon. Anybody from around here? Any subaru meets? I know there are a lot of wrx's in traverse but I'm not sure how many are on this forum.
    When in doubt, flat out.
    Bugeye Mafia v2.0 #333
    Black N' Blue/03 WRX Wagon/3" TBE/Catless Up-pipe/17" DxR Rims/Lots of tint

Anybody going to the Dream Cruise this Saturday? I don't know if there's any organized meet-ups or anything...I'll be around; just wish I had my car.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

If i didnt live on the entire opposite side of the state I would go. Sounds like a fun event tho.

I am looking to buy a Cobb AP V2 but I dont know any vendors on the west side of the state. I need to buy in cash because my C.C max's at 200. I dont want to drive all the way to the Detroit area to buy one. If any one knows of any vendors around the Grand Rapids area or west side of state I would love to hear about it.

Newbie from Waterford, MI

Can't believe I just now ran into this site...probably because I will be paying off my 2005 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon this week! It is completely stock and I am looking at making some minor mods.

Remove the roof rails
    Debadge (can I do this after 5 years? My car is black)
    Silencer delete and/or K&N 57i kit
    Short shifter

I don't know anything about tuning. This is my everyday car.

Ride on.
    Monte

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyltd View Post
    Hey all.

I live about ten minutes outa traverse city. I just got my 03 blue wrx wagon. Anybody from around here? Any subaru meets? I know there are a lot of wrx's in traverse but I'm not sure how many are on this forum.
    Hey scooby, I live in TC, actually I think I see you drive by my work every week over on business park drive. My wife had a red 08 wrx hatch and Im getting my 11 STi here shortly.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Man, I should have posted here when I lived in Michigan

My Bugeye is from Michigan! Go Spartans! lol
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

SubieMonte, I can help you with a good mod plan for your needs.

Congrats on the pay off. I keep my Viper's final payment receipt in my wallet.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyltd View Post
    Hey all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemusis View Post
    Hey scooby, I live in TC, actually I think I see you drive by my work every week over on business park drive. My wife had a red 08 wrx hatch and Im getting my 11 STi here shortly.

I am also in the area. Not usually on these forums, mostly over on misubie.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.