Michigan Roll Call - Page 33
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Wow its nice to see some other michigan enthusiasts post here, hopefully we can get alot on here....

Wow its nice to see some other michigan enthusiasts post here, hopefully we can get alot on here.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

there are also a few MI owners on wrxfanatics.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

This was the only forum that wasnt blocked for me at work, which is when i spend most of my time on the forums. Besides nasioc, but we know how friendly it is there. Ill check that other site out at home...

mi

Hey guys New to the forum. I have a 06 sti live in farmington hills,MI

Got an 08 rex, live in Troy close to Rochester and Auburn Hills. I saw three of them down at woodward last saturday, good to see some.
    08 wrx hatchy
    stock for now

Any of you guys cruise Gratiot?
    2006 WRX STi
    K&N Typhoon Intake, Invidia Bellmouth Catless Downpipe matted to the stock catback, Walbro 255lb Fuel Pump, custom street tune.

i cruise gratiot
    Last edited by jeffrosti; 05-01-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Yeah I was out their saterday night, pulled up at a light, to left pulled up an 06ish wrb sti, to the right pulls up a 2003 sti conversion wrb again, three wrb's going down the road, was pretty sweet. Also saw a white sti and 2 evos. Nothing happens till 11pm-12am...not worth a race by any means but fun to cruise around.

Im talking about the frazho-12 mile strip in roseville, not sure if you guys are talking about the same part. Woodward and main street are always nice to check out, also downtown mt clemens on wednesday nights have car shows, all kinds, another thing to check out.
    Last edited by jeffmm06; 05-01-2008 at 05:30 AM.

you should let me know when u head out to woodward we could meet up and cruise

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrosti View Post
    What car you you have, color?

anything that makes it stick out from the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrosti View Post

08 WRX metallic grey, ill probably be there friday or saturday almost every weekend. A bunch of people used to meet at Hawthorne, now its scattered around at a coffee place and a shell gasstation a little ways down.
    08 wrx hatchy
    stock for now

New to Subaru

So I just got myself an '05 WRX that is completely stock other than some speakers that the previous owner changed out. I'm thinking about doing a CAI first but I am looking for suggestions.

-Chris
    Rochester Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Tophbillion View Post
    So I just got myself an '05 WRX that is completely stock other than some speakers that the previous owner changed out. I'm thinking about doing a CAI first but I am looking for suggestions.

-Chris
    Rochester Hills
    Pick up an Accessport. You'll be happier with stage 1 than you will with a CAI.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Hello all,

I have a Black 08 sti and live in the farmington area.

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    Pick up an Accessport. You'll be happier with stage 1 than you will with a CAI.
    +1 on that Cobb Accessport or protune if you can find a good shop and price. I lived in Kalamazoo for a bit didnt have nearly the shops that we have here in chicago now.

If your using it as a daily drive i would go with a short ram intake over the CAI. People say that you can get water in your intake mainifold with with on rainy days or driving through deep puddles, however I'm pretty sure that if you drive through water deep enough to suck water in your gonna have other issues as well. However you will need to replace the filter on the CAI alot more often. save your self the hassle and go with a short ram youll have some heat soak issues when starting from a dead stop but as soon as u get moving it will pass.

These are just my thoughts, remeber its your car so do what you want to do with it. I'm putting a CAI on mine here in a bit, but after my sti is no longer a daily driver.
    Blobeye Syndicate #614

Mods: TurboXS TBE, Defi gauges, ACT HD 6-puck clutch and Steetlight fly
    Pro tune from Matt at 555motorsports
    http://555motorsports.net/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.