Michigan Roll Call - Page 30
Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by RossLH I live in MD, but I go to school in Flint, MI 6 months of the ...

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    I live in MD, but I go to school in Flint, MI 6 months of the year. I have a silver '02 WRX.
    Ross, that school in Flint doesn't happen to be Kettering Does it? I've got a Blue 02 Bug Eye too. A-section Junior.

Live in Midland, work in Fremont(muskegon area) and go to school in Flint.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2002BlueWRX View Post
    Ross, that school in Flint doesn't happen to be Kettering Does it? I've got a Blue 02 Bug Eye too. A-section Junior.

Live in Midland, work in Fremont(muskegon area) and go to school in Flint.
    Haha, it sure does. I'm A-section as well, heading into my Sophomore 1 term. I'm heading back to school the 14th, living at Fiji.

I'm currently unemployed; I just took a nice 3 month break, mainly due to an injury. And the fact I hated my job.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Flint: Kettering University

Awesome. I'm going back the 14th also. Living on the corner of Chevy & W. Third. Corey from FIJI is actually living with me in the same house. And I'm Grant, by the way.

Enjoy your last week of what sounds like a nice long break. I'll probably see you around.

Saw a newer white STI on Lakewood this evening. Guy didn't give me much of a look. Also saw a WR Blue Wagon on Riley. Man, where are all these people...

Peace,
    Chad
    Hawk-Eye alliance #1043

My Car... 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR
    My Motorcycle... 2005 Kawasaki ZX-10R

Yellow WRX in GR

I keep passin a yellow WRX on M6 in GR at about 7am. I waive and he looks, but no waive. Must not see me or something...

I also see a blue 06 sti rollin around too..
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    :: '05 Silver Sti ::
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Michigan? Which one, UP or LP?

I life in Michigan... the UP! Feels truely like two different states. Been here 22 years and never been to the capital. Actually, only been downstate once. I live in Iron Mountain, about 10 minutes from WI, feel more intouch with them!

Anyway, owning an STi in this area is unigue, in many ways! Besides being 'ricer' crowned for owning a blue sedan with a big hood scoop and a cop catcher rear wing. I always have to say that it came that way from the dealer... It is iteresting being challenged by a kid in an I-Rock because he has no clue what im in, and then flogging him 5 car lengths in the 1/4.

The downside, I know cops by name. Been pulled over 5 times this summer, with one ticket, rolling through a stop sign, which he was out to give no matter what. Just general harrassement. Got called in for passing at a 'high rate of speed', and some guy followed me and called in my plates for accelerating to speed limit fast. Whatever, how fast was he going in his woody mini van to get my plates? Have 5 warnings for my illigal tinted windows, cops say it 'looks good on the car'.

The local dealer asked if it was my dads when I got the clutch replaced. Being 22, its a lil shocking. Then the dealer said they sold 5 this summer, everyone was 40's+. I was greeted by a black 04 with HUGE red mudflaps. He had to be 60's, his wife waved, then he proceeded to drift through the intersection sideways! Love it!

Anybody in the UP??? Anybody know what there is to do in the UP legaly with our STi's? Soon, cause when the snow flys this babies in a storage shed! (bought it from Arizona, hasnt seen salt yet!) Plus I can drop insurance when its in a shed and make double payments all winter, or save for spring time upgrades.
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    2001 Toyota Celica GT-S

2007 Sti FLINT, MICHIGAN

Quote Originally Posted by 2007STIBRETT View Post
    2007 Sti FLINT, MICHIGAN

Where in Flint? And what color? Maybe I'll see you around; I have a PSM bugeye.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by RossLH View Post
    Where in Flint? And what color? Maybe I'll see you around; I have a PSM bugeye.

I have seen you! Before I got my Sti though, I have a black C5, and had a red cobalt ss/sc with hood, lip spoiler, etc. You may have seen me in the cobalt.

Im in so cal now (where I bought the sti) and am driving back on the 12th, should be back by the 15th at the latest!

I live off of fenton and atherton, near shermans bar. Nice meeting you, im sure we'll see eachother soon, as soon as I roll into town

I have a blue 07 Sti
    Last edited by 2007STIBRETT; 09-03-2007 at 12:03 AM. Reason: forgot to answer one of the questions

A michigan thread, interesting.

Yall see the App state game?
    ~Selah

2005 WR Blue WRX.
    Debadged, Black grillecraft grilles.
    stock besides the short ram for a few months...
    Tints possibly soon at 5%
    Rollin around St. Clair Shores, spend alot of time out in the Shelby Twp area and work in Southfeild. I dont see too many in the shores however...I know your around.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmm06 View Post
    2005 WR Blue WRX.
    Debadged, Black grillecraft grilles.
    stock besides the short ram for a few months...
    Tints possibly soon at 5%
    Rollin around St. Clair Shores, spend alot of time out in the Shelby Twp area and work in Southfeild. I dont see too many in the shores however...I know your around.

Hey im over in grosse pointe farms, im over in st.clair shores some times, mainly for 7/11, im driving a light grey 07 WRX, as of tomorrow it will have that ebay exhaust that everybodys raving about.

over by whistle stop on harper?...you been to the dippen dots on mack yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditch64 View Post
    Hey im over in grosse pointe farms, im over in st.clair shores some times, mainly for 7/11, im driving a light grey 07 WRX, as of tomorrow it will have that ebay exhaust that everybodys raving about.
    what exhaust?!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmm06 View Post
    over by whistle stop on harper?...you been to the dippen dots on mack yet?
    hell yes i have, its amazing but its SO much $$$

Im getting the SR*S exhaust by JDM 250 on ebay. everybody raves about it. and no i go to the one on marter and jeff