Michigan Roll Call - Page 3
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have to Cancel . Gotta Go to Fookin Flordia =( (Busniess Trip) Gotta go bust some heads....

I have to Cancel . Gotta Go to Fookin Flordia =(
    (Busniess Trip) Gotta go bust some heads.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BzY
    Troy - silver sedan. stock. got it a week and a half ago. Break in is almost done. cant wait. lookin for a good single gauge pod for boost.
    Nurse This

Bzy,
    i don't know what everyone else thinks, but i love the placement of the factory boost gauge...maybe you can go for that
    totalled 1 wrx psm sedan
    now onto '03 wrb wagon!!

yeah I'm in the g-detroit area... you can (could) find me on nasioc.com (i-club)

sherifx

Downtown baby

I live in downtown Detroit off Woodward and work in Farmington Hills. I am all over so I see a lot of people and their Rex. There are a number of new WRX owners in the Farmington Hills area they mostly are yuppie pricks that when I wave they look the other way. Maybe they are scared of a wagon with an exhaust note so deep and demon like from my Borla. No one from the burbs better be saying they are from Detroit if you live in the burbs say it cuz it takes a real man to live in the D.

hello

Hey everybody,

I don't own a wrx yet, but I plan on buying one in the next month or two. Does anyone know of any used wrx's. I own a focus zx3, w/ full european bumpers, hid's, few engine mods, and some other goodies. Anyways, I'm strippin the focus down this weekend coming up in preparation for selling it. I was debating between the new neon srt-4 and the wrx, but I don't feel like going through the hassle of waiting for the srt-4 plus I always loved the wrx. I'm from Sterling Hgts (19 and Mound), but I'm currently finishing up school at WMU. Right now I'm looking for a slightly used wrx either silver, or white. I plan on doing some basic mods like BOV, exhaust, up & down pipe, BC, TT, a nice suspension and a nice set of wheels. I'm not into the whole graphics and ridiculous wings. Hopefully I'll see some of guys around in the next couple months.

Bryan

ya, your girl here is from GR... the WEST SIDE...

I got a semi-stock WRPB WRX.. with a STI hoodscoop and interior things...

we need more WEST SIDE people..........

BJ
    2002 WRX

Hey new to the board I just purchase MY03' WRX 1 week ago... I live in Ann Arbor and its a Midnight Black Pearl Sedan... I don't plan on goin to crazy with mods til the warrenty is up... But coming soon are. Rota 18inch Subzeros(brozne with polished lip), H & R springs, HKS carbon fiber/titanium exhaust/ zero sports intake and those JDM projectors lights...

I used to own a 92' TSI AWD Talon modded quite well ran consistant low 13 second passes 1.8-2.0 60' So I'm quite familiar with the turbo awd platform... I know that WRX is way different tho

Anyway I am definately up for a meet anytime.

-Dustin

sig check
    Last edited by s0uprWRX; 12-19-2002 at 12:25 PM.
    03' Midnight Black Pearl REX

Arrow Livonia, silver sedan no spoiler bone stock heading west on 96 out of dtown sunday

I live in Livonia and work in Plymouth.

The WRX is bone stock but is 2K from being out of warranty. I wanted to say hey to the guy in the doppleganger stage 4 runnin rich I chatted with at 80mph on 96 sunday morning.

My goal in life is to buy a building with room for 5 bays ,pick up a dynopac dyno , loft out the top and open a shop. To that end how many of you would be likely to burn some hard earned dough on dyno time conveniently located in Dtown?. I'm very seriously thinking about selling a kidney to do it.

If anyones doing some tweaking and needs a hand shoot me a note.

Cheers!

Re: Livonia, silver sedan no spoiler bone stock heading west on 96 out of dtown sunday

[QUOTE]Originally posted by myf2was
    [B]I live in Livonia and work in Plymouth.

The WRX is bone stock but is 2K from being out of warranty. I wanted to say hey to the guy in the doppleganger stage 4 runnin rich I chatted with at 80mph on 96 sunday morning.

------------------------------------------------
    That would be me. rich.... ha! more like flooded!
    all taken care of now. I Installed my chip monday morning and now its running the way it should ! That was an intresting experience, I couldnt go past 4500 rpm or it would of stalled out...
    Ill pm you

Godspeed Up pipe
    Godspeed Downer
    Apexi W/S Exhaust
    Vf-30
    Sti Injectors
    Power Enterprise Fuel pump
    TXS HPMBC
    K&N Drop in
    Blitz Bov

Tas
    I live, work, and play in Ann Arbor. I went school here (Go Blue!), but I am originally from Kalamazoo.

03 Black Rex
    STi Grill and Headlights
    Debadged rear
    Defi BF-series gauge and pack.
    Last edited by Tas; 03-28-2003 at 10:06 AM.
    "Never let school get into the way of your education."

Hazel Park, MI. Work in Auburn Hills. I just got my WRX a week ago-loving it. Color: Blue. Bone Stock.....for now.

Yo,Yo,Yo it's scoob from the TOL Ohio! Ok I'm not in MI but am damn close 5miles to be exact!
    I got a black 02 wrx with 42k plus miles on it. I know that's alot of miles but I use to drive 170 back and forth everyday to Southfield to work. I'm a psycho I know. Well peace out and let me know when y'all are gettin togetha....

I live in Royal Oak with a debaged black wrx.
    Performance mods are kakimoto titanium exhaust, godspeed up & downpipe, AEM intake, GFB BOV, grounding mod, greddy profec b boost controller, sti short throw shifter, TEIN RA Coilovers, PE1818 turbo, HKS Turbo timer. Installing STi injectors walboro fuel pump, maxim works manifold, Turbo XS FMIC (on order) and AEM stand-alone ECU this month.
    Show Alesio 18" rims with yoko's, sti light covers, morette headlights, sti grill