Michigan Roll Call - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok then. So who wants to go?? We could all meet before hand or something...

Ok then. So who wants to go?? We could all meet before hand or something
    2005 WRB STI

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Seems like a classic hot rod cruize (like the Woodward Dream Cruize) Don't think a WRX would fit in.

I cruized my wrx on the days before and after the Dream Cruize, but parked it on a side street on the Saturday.

Might be fun to check out some more hot rods though.
    If you don't blow it up once in a while,.....there's more power left in it.

Quote Originally Posted by duckstu
    Seems like a classic hot rod cruize (like the Woodward Dream Cruize) Don't think a WRX would fit in.

I cruized my wrx on the days before and after the Dream Cruize, but parked it on a side street on the Saturday.

Might be fun to check out some more hot rods though.
    I somewhat agree. However, this side of the state has more imports running around than I have seen any where other than California. Alot are junk, but some are top notch. I bet there will be a large turnout for the imports and they have an entire lot for them.
    2005 WRB STI

A few of us cruised in STis last year. The event is for all makes and models of cars, not just one. Unfortunatly my car is about to completely die (bad engine & fried clutch). So I will be cruising in my GN. We could meet up at my place, there is a gigantic parking lot across the street, and take the 5 miniute cruise out to 28th.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Quote Originally Posted by White Out
    A few of us cruised in STis last year. The event is for all makes and models of cars, not just one. Unfortunatly my car is about to completely die (bad engine & fried clutch). So I will be cruising in my GN. We could meet up at my place, there is a gigantic parking lot across the street, and take the 5 miniute cruise out to 28th.

Nick
    Well I might be interested if a few people want to do this. It sucks that it might rain on Saturday though. I will let you know.
    2005 WRB STI

i have a 05 wrx that is getting a sti short block, it getting the work done at the tunning factory in farmington hills. they want 4100. any body know of a different shop?

What do they want $4100 for exactly?

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

4100 for every thing, pull out engine take off heads, heads machined, block reassembled all gaskets, oil,filters.

Contact Ron at Axis for subie engine building.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Exclamation

well i got my car back about a 1000 over budget, needed a new clutch so i upgraded and head bolts and sti oil pump and cam bolts and a whole bunch of other stuff. grand total 5400!

Ouch.
    I have quite a few dollars that will be taken from me in the near future. But my car will be revving over 8k and I will finally break that 500awhp mark.

You guys should join all wheel junkies, we have a new michigan chapter.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

whats the awd junkies?

A group of awd cars (subie, mitsu, porsche, mb, audi, etc), the group was huge in cali when I was there. So I decided to start a michigan chapter.
    http://www.allwheeljunkies.com/index.php

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

I registered
    2002 WRB Wagon
    Cobb Stg 1

"You just got beat by a station wagon!!!"

I saw your post. Lets get some more michigan subies on the site.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.