Michigan Roll Call - Page 21
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Bonecat Hey, I live/work in the Lansing area... I've had my WRX two days! It's an `02 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonecat
    Hey, I live/work in the Lansing area...

I've had my WRX two days! It's an `02 WRX sedan in wrb with - wait for it - 18,500 miles! It's pretty loaded for the model year - CD changer/sub, short shifter, boost gauge, sti Ti shift knob, auto mirror, rear diff bash guard...

Just nicely broken in. Apparently the original owner had several cars and this one was his weekend plaything (probably cheaper than a mistress!) It's in terrific shape and has been well cared for. There's an annoying rattle in the dash right in fornt of the driver up near the windlshield, but otherwise it seems to be nearly perfect.

It's my daily driver and will be piling on miles pretty quickly, so mods will be minor: I'd like to do the intake silencer delete and drop in an STI filter, upgrade the exhaust (thinkin' Borla Hush), and add some 17's with some decent summer tires. I do a lot of driving at night, so maybe some lighting upgrades are in my fuiture, too.

welcome to the club sounds like a nice ride pictures are required if you post here
    "I can resist everything except temptation."
    www.subarunited.com
    www.dirtyimpreza.com
    www.corruptmotors.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am the proud new owner of a Silver 02 WRX from Sterling Heights. I go to Wayne State, and I always see a blue blobeye in the parking lot outside of Structure 2, anyone on here?

Quote Originally Posted by White Out
    For everyone on the westside of michigan. The GVSU car show this year needs some WRX support, right now there are two registered (me and Evan). Last year GRD was there with free food. This is not just for GV students. PM me if your interested or if you sign up. I live about 1.5 miles from the show, we could all meet up and caravan the 2 miniute drive over there.
    http://carshow.gvsucarclub.com/

Nick
    Can't believe I forgot to check this thread more often... dangit. I'm here in Muskegon. I'm up for any meets on the West SYYYDE.

Look for my Aspen White Bugeye travelling on I96 to GR in the morning and back to Muskegon in the afternoon

Looking good. That is what I wanted my '03 to look like before I got hit.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Hot car, I definitley want my next car to be white.
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

my car's for sale...2003 wrx, details here MI: 2003 black WRX and its on ebay also http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4647680683

my car's price has been dropped significantly to try to make a quick sale before i'm fully moved in in chicago. MI: 2003 black WRX is the address and $16,500 obo is the price. Anyone have any friends looking for a fast car?

sup

Whats goin on everybody, im new here reppin rochester hills, 48306, haha. i drive a blue 04 Sti. Is anyone on here from Rochester? If so, hit me up with a message and we'll go cruisin sometime or start a car club of somesort.

Peaceeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by STiStunna69
    Whats goin on everybody, im new here reppin rochester hills, 48306, haha. i drive a blue 04 Sti. Is anyone on here from Rochester? If so, hit me up with a message and we'll go cruisin sometime or start a car club of somesort.

Peaceeeeee
    try to make it out to woodward ave. on Fridays and Saturday nights. Tons of cars. tons of subies.
    2004 Subaru WRX STi, Debadged
    FPgreen

woodward

Quote Originally Posted by 04EsTI
    try to make it out to woodward ave. on Fridays and Saturday nights. Tons of cars. tons of subies.
    yea i was out on woodward last night, with my boy, but unfortunantely he got pulled over for being a dumbass, but i didnt. If you were there last night, did you by any chance see the 744 hp Sti? It wasnt fully tuned but it was the loudest Sti ive ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by STiStunna69
    yea i was out on woodward last night, with my boy, but unfortunantely he got pulled over for being a dumbass, but i didnt. If you were there last night, did you by any chance see the 744 hp Sti? It wasnt fully tuned but it was the loudest Sti ive ever heard.
    Yup, parked at 14 mile.. Its got a GT42R.. I've seen it a bunch of times at Tuning Factory.. They finally got it running well enough to drive it.. He still cant go past 5K RPMs.. His name is Al.

Your buddy? was he driving a Silver STi? . If he was. I was driving the other way and saw him get rolled :P
    2004 Subaru WRX STi, Debadged
    FPgreen

just got my 04 wrx a week ago....still stock but it's a silver sedan living in the U.P until the end of summer then moving to the northville/novi area
    Sexy Rexy

Welcome to the Club have fun and keep it right side up
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

Next MOnday

Awwwww yea, on July 17th, next Monday, I'll be gettin my new catback system installed. Its an Apexi GT Spec cat back and its getting done by Tuning factory. It's gonna be the issssssshhhhhhhhhhh

hey guys I'm located about an hour north detroit, and I have a Seibon Silver CF hood I need to sell for a 04 or 05 WRX/STi and I have some Enkei RPM2's hyperblack with toyo proxes 4's on them both are in MINT condition, I would really like to sell them locally, let me know if anyone is interested. I can meet half way if you would like to check them out. Here are the links to the items.

Hood
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=144156

Rims
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=144119