Michigan Roll Call - Page 20
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; A bunch of guys meet up at BW3 in novi. Nick...

A bunch of guys meet up at BW3 in novi.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thats cool when do they usually meet up

Quote Originally Posted by Jordash0827
    thats cool when do they usually meet up
    This should help

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265413

I think thats where most of the planning and talk is

thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by travman733
    Currently stock '02 black wagon here...soon to be stg2 .
    Haven't seen another black wagon around here. Have you had it long?

new to the forum as a vendor just wanted to say hi and let you guys know that rocket rides performance is located in rochester michigan we are the michigan delar for pedders suspension, we can handle all your suspension needs including road force balancing . next week we will be posting a special deal for 1 wrx in the metro detroit area i cant give away the whole deal but it does involve pedders suspension product at a very dicounted price and the installation at a dicounted labor rate, anyways i now understand the state of the subaru mind , i now know why all you guys smile when i see you driving, we just purchased a 2006 wrx tr and i have to tell you it is one of the funnest cars i have driven in a long time .

We have just become a authorized turbo xs dealar if anybody needs anything email me

Quote Originally Posted by thrower1283
    ya, your girl here is from GR... the WEST SIDE...

I got a semi-stock WRPB WRX.. with a STI hoodscoop and interior things...

we need more WEST SIDE people..........

BJ
    I know we do. We need to get some events set up
    2005 WRB STI

Quote Originally Posted by Kayen
    Grand Rapids, Driving WRB WRX '02. Stock as of now, will be changed soon! Will have WRC decals on in about a week. Will be easy to see if in the area.
    Finally another West Sider!
    2005 WRB STI

Quote Originally Posted by pomocho
    i live in holland. silver wagon stage 2.5 cobb.

maybe i can make it out to gvsu this sat. and check things out...
    Finally someone in Holland as well!!
    2005 WRB STI

Quote Originally Posted by chad1043
    Hi,
    Just got my 2006 WRX TR on Saturday. I live in Holland, Michigan... Just giving a shout out.

Peace,
    Chad
    Another one from Holland. Sounds good!
    2005 WRB STI

Quote Originally Posted by chad1043
    You guys need to get out to the beach more often. I just say an Blue STI by Zeeland. Anyone we know? I live in Holland and drive to Zeeland. I have a 2006 WRX TR and I have a wing installed. Hope to see you on the road...

Peace,
    Chad

P.S. - Can we have an update on the Meet? I haven't heard anything about it.
    Thats me with the STI. I just got it a couple months ago. Do work off of Lakewood Blvd. just past 112th. I work by Gentex
    2005 WRB STI

For everyone on the westside of michigan. The GVSU car show this year needs some WRX support, right now there are two registered (me and Evan). Last year GRD was there with free food. This is not just for GV students. PM me if your interested or if you sign up. I live about 1.5 miles from the show, we could all meet up and caravan the 2 miniute drive over there.
    http://carshow.gvsucarclub.com/

Nick
    Last edited by White Out; 03-27-2006 at 05:08 AM.
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Arrow Another Michigan WRX

Hey, I live/work in the Lansing area...

I've had my WRX two days! It's an `02 WRX sedan in wrb with - wait for it - 18,500 miles! It's pretty loaded for the model year - CD changer/sub, short shifter, boost gauge, sti Ti shift knob, auto mirror, rear diff bash guard...

Just nicely broken in. Apparently the original owner had several cars and this one was his weekend plaything (probably cheaper than a mistress!) It's in terrific shape and has been well cared for. There's an annoying rattle in the dash right in fornt of the driver up near the windlshield, but otherwise it seems to be nearly perfect.

It's my daily driver and will be piling on miles pretty quickly, so mods will be minor: I'd like to do the intake silencer delete and drop in an STI filter, upgrade the exhaust (thinkin' Borla Hush), and add some 17's with some decent summer tires. I do a lot of driving at night, so maybe some lighting upgrades are in my fuiture, too.
    `02 WRX Bone Stock!

I have an APS single tip exhaust and txs downpipe for sale in lansing. PM me if your interested.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.