Michigan Roll Call - Page 2
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm here in East Lansing with my Black WRX wagon. Since I'm probably the oldest one with a WRX (mid-life ...

I'm here in East Lansing with my Black WRX wagon. Since I'm probably the oldest one with a WRX (mid-life crisis?), the only changes to my stock wagon are taking off the orange sidelights and replacing them with carbon fiber Sti stickers from i-club vendor and eyelids (top and bottom) from Speed-fx (another i-club vendor).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Me
    my car is slow,,,,,, very slow.

Hello all, i live in Harper woods, Mi. and have recently accuired a wrb WRX. No mods yet, although the first one is going to be the Scooby sport stage 1plus up/dp/exhaust and air filter. A freind of mine had installed this on his car and the performance boost and exhaust note are bolth very impressive, Unfortanetly he totaled his in a unfortate mishap up north ( Dont drink and drive ) anyway good to see fellow MI. wrxers.

Hi Everyone,

I live in Ann Arbor and work in Plymouth. I own a silver rex sedan with a few goodies. So far exterior wise I have OEM painted sideskirts, OEM front underspoiler, CF STi sidemarkers, steel gray Rota Tarmacs, Whiteline Springs, and an STi Version 6 wing. I've got a few engine mods, but the big fun stuff will be coming in the spring (UTEC, VF30, injectors, pump.... weeeeee!)

If you see me give me a wave Also, I'd definately be up for a meet of some sort

-Matt

I live in Wixom, work in Ann Arbor. '02 Black Wagon. Completely stock at the moment, but I'm looking forward to exhaust & stereo upgrades. Any recomendations? I'm considering a Scooby Sport Stage I kit. Thoughts...suggestions?

E-

Thumbs up scooby sport

I personally recomend the scooby sport exhaust. 25 year warranty great sound. 30 bhp increase and turbo lag reduction. Although I have heard you will sacrifice some top end power, if that is a concern to you. A friend of mine has installed 2,
    bolth with godspeed upipie. Very nice...
    Last edited by BJ1785; 11-12-2002 at 05:22 AM.

i live in Leonard and work in Shelby Twp

Silver Sedan-Injen CAI, Samco ICH, Grnd Mod, SBC-ID@15.5,
    Godspeed Up and Down Ps, Blits Nur Spec C Bck(no
    silencer)....i refer to this setup as "anti-rice"

Savin Cash for the Big Turbo, Injectors, and UTEC

if youre around the 24 and Mound area and hear something very loud coming down the road from a mile away, and notice its not a mustang....thats me!!!

were lucky to be so close to Dan (God)!!!
    Silver 2002 WRX...far from stock

An error made on your own is safer that ten truths accepted on faith, because the first allows you the means to correct it, but the second destroys ones ability to distinguish truth from error.--Ayn Rand

That which has been is that which will be, and that which has been done is that wich will be done-so there is nothing new under the sun.-Solomon

U.P. resident here...there are a couple other wrx's in the U.P. with me but i don't know any of them....
    waiting for snow
    totalled 1 wrx psm sedan
    now onto '03 wrb wagon!!

I recognize few names from i-club here. I am up in Bay City. There are a few other WRXs running around here but I don't see them very often.

My performance mods are:

Blitz SBC-id Boost Controller
    Perrin Uppipe
    Stromung cat'd Downpipe
    Forge BOV
    Prodrive Muffler

Body mods:

STi Scoop
    Gold Rota Tarmac wheels w/Kuhmo 712s
    Sti Fog covers(replica)
    MRT 22b Wing("big-ass wing" as my friend refers to it!)
    Painted skirts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5-20-02.jpg  
    You boys up from the Iron League? Lotsa fights?

hockey fan rattler??

nice sig!!!
    totalled 1 wrx psm sedan
    now onto '03 wrb wagon!!

Yes and thanks! I could probably think of 100 more from that movie. Paul Newman's greatest work.

Im From Dearborn.. bought my Wrx in august. so far I have done all my modifications through Godspeed.

Vf-30
    Godspeed Up-pipe
    Godspeed Down Pipe
    Unichip
    MBC
    Blitz BOV
    Apexi world sport exhaust

I ran a 13.2 at milan BEFORE I INSTALLED MY VF-30 AND UNICHIP.
    track closed before i could run again, have to wait till spring.

-Do you guys ever have a little pow-wow or something
    meet at a parking lot and rant and rave who has the best car =).

if not we should do something like meet in the spring at milan or a autocross track.

later

I usually go to i-club stuff. We had a meet last month down by Detroit with I believe it was 26+ turn out.

A few of us are meeting at Lapeer dragway this coming Sat. (16th). Follow this to find out exactly where it is. http://www.lapeerdragway.com/

Im there Dude!. what time does it start? ill bring my camera and tape everone's car and email it who ever want's it. later

http://forums.i-club.com/forums/show...hreadid=268005 is the thread at i-club about it. Some of the guys might be meeting up for Thai food beforehand closer to Detroit. I think they were talking about Troy. http://forums.i-club.com/forums/show...hreadid=272745 is the one about that. Some of the guys I met before and some I haven't.

I doubt I will meet up for food with them. I have to go north. Unless they find a place in Lapeer afterwards.

I am sure some of them would love a video of them running the 1/4. One of them just offered free webhosting too.

I am shooting for somewhere between 11-12 to show up.
    Last edited by Rattler; 11-12-2002 at 07:46 AM.