Michigan Roll Call - Page 15
Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; GardenCity here...

GardenCity here

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey everyone. I just purchased a black 02 sedan and live in GR. The car I bought is username Emily's old car. Anyway, I've been a Subaru fan for a long time and finally had the opportunity to purchase one. I'm coming from an 02 Mazda Protege5 (it's for sale if anyone knows someone interested). This seems like a fun community.

Welcome and hi from GR. I've got a blue 04 WRX and my wife has a white 02 Protege 5.
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

Sounds like we need to have a gathering. How does lansing sound??

Lansing sounds good....but what about a little closer...towards the east side of the state....Maybe we could all meet a Milan Dragway or Mid Michigan Motorplex. That we can check out everyones car...and run them if we want too

Milan would be fun as hell.

I'm game for anything. I'd even drive over to GR and see those jokers there. Good excuse to tear up a little bit of 96.

is anybody going autocrossing on the 9th at the silver dome? its been a while since i was last in this room. any way i live in Howell and theres a couple of wrx's around i hear theres a group that gathers in the parking lot across the street from the novi mall, they gather on tueseday nights.or so ive heard

Yup, I'll be there, but it is at the DTE, not the Silverdome. I'll have to check out that gathering in Novi.

yea, or even 3M ( mid michigan motorplex ). they have a really nice track, better than milan, and its less crowded. It's in Stanton

Great body shop in Royal Oak

Quote Originally Posted by Zanardi1782
    Hey folks !

I live in Bloomfield, work in Livonia and joined this forum recently. I bought an 05 silver WRX wagon about two months ago. I haven't done much to it 'cuz of possible warranty issues and SCCA stock class rules. I'm ordering ordering tires next week, along with a four-point harness.

Unfortunately, some idiot backed into my car on a parking lot, and the body shop my insurance recommended did a REALLY crappy job !!! So I'm looking for another shop in the metro area. If anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear from you.

~ Peace.
    Autometrics in Royal Oak (818 main) is a GREAT place. They do supurb work, and you car will be detailed like you wouldn't believe when you pick it up. They will not cut corners.

Thanks very much, bluehornet . I'll check them out.

~ Peace

hey zanardi wheres the DTE? im not from michigan so i dont know where any thing is, so could you give me directions or an address to the dte so i can mapquest it. see you there

DTE Energy Music Theatre
    7774 Sashabaw Rd
    Clarkston, MI 48348
    2004 Subaru WRX STi, Debadged
    FPgreen

Mid Michigan Motorplex is so much nicer than Milan.

djfromgr: I am from the GR area too, but I am cruisin around in the GN

Nick

ps. my car died last month, here is a link http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=36206
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

I saw a nice black wagon yesterday with black wheels with a polished lip at the BP at Breton and 28th but no one was at the pump. I think it might be a guy that stops at our office time to time to solicit building products and I think he does rally or autocross.
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100