Michigan Roll Call - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; plain well yaehhhhhhh! any way i look forward to cruising michigan, is there alot of twisty roads, fun to drive, ...

kzoo

plain well yaehhhhhhh! any way i look forward to cruising michigan, is there alot of twisty roads, fun to drive, cuase i lived in kansas for the last 3 years and its all straight roads is the weather rough on the cars there? and does any body have the cobb tuning system, i want to get it and is wondering if its as good as they say. ive noticed that all wrx drivers wave at each other, i thought it was only in kansas, but i guess it everywhere, ive also noticed no other car owners do this. any way catch you guys later.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Deke
    Anyone on here the guy with the white bugeye lowered with looked like gold rims, exhaust. i saw you on Dixie and waved in my blue bugeye. anyway NICE car looked great but i dont know if hes on here.
    Hey, it might of been me, I was headin up to murrays for sumthin. You have a wagon right? Im from clarkston, so it was prolly me. If not there's one other wrx with gold rims around here.
    Last edited by Aspen Scoob; 04-27-2005 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mangiardi83
    plain well yaehhhhhhh! any way i look forward to cruising michigan, is there alot of twisty roads, fun to drive, cuase i lived in kansas for the last 3 years and its all straight roads is the weather rough on the cars there? and does any body have the cobb tuning system, i want to get it and is wondering if its as good as they say. ive noticed that all wrx drivers wave at each other, i thought it was only in kansas, but i guess it everywhere, ive also noticed no other car owners do this. any way catch you guys later.
    there are some decent roads around, but most of the country roads in Allegan County are fairly straight. When are you making the move to MI?
    '04 WRB Wagon
    K&N Panel Filter, Snorkusectomy
    Still to Come: many many things (waiting for the post-graduation cashflow to start) EDIT: Still Waiting for the money to start coming in......

I live in Grand Blanc, about 1 our north of detroit. I bought my 05 crystal grey sedan rex at Hodges, they are good people. Not too many rex's near me...they are all down in detroit area. As far as mods, I have SPT catback exhaust, factory boost gauge, STi Hood scoop, Factory Short Throw Shifter, and Wheels are on the way.

whats up littleap

oh a couple of roads huh, oh well any way im moving in june, ill be up there on june 30. im worried about the winter i hear it pretty bad, oh well i guess. how the summer time up there? well i catch you guys later

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAP783
    I live in Grand Blanc, about 1 our north of detroit. I bought my 05 crystal grey sedan rex at Hodges, they are good people. Not too many rex's near me...they are all down in detroit area. As far as mods, I have SPT catback exhaust, factory boost gauge, STi Hood scoop, Factory Short Throw Shifter, and Wheels are on the way.
    What's up man? My bro lives in Grand Blanc, and I live just down the road in Clarkston. I just bought my wrx 'bout 2 months ago. I have an aspen white 02 wrx, with gold rims and a bunch of other stuff about to go on. I might see ya around.

oops that message was for klzoowrx

hey whats up klzoo! whats in kalamazoo, is it a big city or is it ghetto, tell me what its like.

Me and 2ndgearfling WILL be at Crispy Creams on the beltline and 28th st. saturday the 7th at 11:30am. Subarus should assemble at that time. Feel free to call me at 517-449-1195.

Nick

ps. I will be pimpin the GN
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Quote Originally Posted by White Out
    Me and 2ndgearfling WILL be at Crispy Creams on the beltline and 28th st. saturday the 7th at 11:30am. Subarus should assemble at that time. Feel free to call me at 517-449-1195.

Nick

ps. I will be pimpin the GN
    Why you gottaa bring that thing, you try to cheat or something? Hahaha Hey I've been out of it for a while, what's going on today? Some kind of get-together?
    My car looks just like this without the skirts and roof wing! Yeah baby!

Yeah, we had a small meet. The scoob is in dire need of a new engine so I have been drivin the GN.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Where's all the yooper Rex's?

Hello from the UP where we really use our AWD! I get down to Ann Arbor every month...anything going on between Houghton and AA this weekend?

eric

I live in Troy. I cruise woodward every chance I get. I have a 04 Silver STi
    2004 Subaru WRX STi, Debadged
    FPgreen

I'm out in Commerce Township. Got me a silver WRX. New to the roads, so i doubt any of y'all have seen me yet.

Live in Roseville, Work in Shelby Township. I have a 05 WRB WRX, lowered and debadged, with anthricite rims on it. Running Cobb Stg2 at the moment, but just ordered the UTEC, and hopefully some other toys on the way. I have sceen a couple wrx's around. There is a guy that has a WRB off of Roslyn in Grosse Pointe, that actually inspired me to get my car as I drove by his all the time, and a guy off Harper in Clinton Township that I see his ride by his house. I know 2 others around her personally.

Also I sold my dead civic to a guy that bought a 04 STI and was gonna build up the civic. If you are the guy that bought my civic, and picked it up from Behind the Best Buy in Roseville, just wondering how the civic turned out. Did you treat my baby ok?

.......................Ryan

Time to come out and play at the DRSCCA meet at the Silverdome on Monday May 30, 2005. Tons-o-subies already registered for the event!

Blue

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.