Michigan Roll Call - Page 12
Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Is it still in Lot H Nick? I found the GVSU campus map and was try to find it, I'm ...

Is it still in Lot H Nick? I found the GVSU campus map and was try to find it, I'm not familiar with the campus.
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i live in holland. silver wagon stage 2.5 cobb.

maybe i can make it out to gvsu this sat. and check things out...

Quote Originally Posted by pomocho
    i live in holland. silver wagon stage 2.5 cobb.

maybe i can make it out to gvsu this sat. and check things out...
    I may be at GVSU saturday anyway to get some medical journals so I'll try and schedule that around this event. I'm pretty sure pomocho can't come though cause then he and I would have two cobb 2.5 psm wagons so the world would blow up. Maybe not, but there could be a sizeable sink hole

I'd be happy to take someone's stage 2 so that the world doesn't have to live in fear of living in a bizzaro world where we all drive really slow urabus'. Sorry I can't help myself sometimes.
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

Quote Originally Posted by taprice
    I'd be happy to take someone's stage 2 so that the world doesn't have to live in fear of living in a bizzaro world where we all drive really slow urabus'. Sorry I can't help myself sometimes.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

moving to michigan

hey whats up im moving here soon whats the import market like is it easy to get parts?

I don't know of any places in the West Michigan area but i'm rather new to the Subaru/Import tuning scene. That and I can just afford the car payment so no goodies for me. Where abouts in MI are you moving?
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

There are a couple places. A few in the Chicago area, and a few on the east side of the state.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Well Godspeed in Novi, Payne in Troy, I think Autowerks in Madison Heights can do tuning...

If all else fails, just order offline,eh?

Personally, I just got into the local scene (eastside of the state) myself, so I'm still learning about what's around me as far as getting stuff goes.
    "This was a superior machine -- ten grand worth of gimmicks and high price special effects. The rear windows leapt up with a touch like frogs in a dynamited pond. The dashboard was full of esoteric lights and dials and meters that I would never understand…"

whats up

well im not sure where in michigan im moving, any way ive never been this far north, im from southern cali, i have an 05 wrx with hks bov, hks up and down pipes, hks carbon fiber/ti exhaust hks intake, front rear sway bars, front rear and bottom strut bars, auto meter pro comp gauges.apex turbo timer. i plan on getting the cobb tuning access port. but any way im glad i found subi fans here in muscle car capitol.

blaahhh

does nobody look at this forum, oh well, any way i found out last week that im going to plainwell, it sound like fun!!!!not really. but any way michigan where you at

Just south of GR then, welcome to the neighborhood. I saw another group of guys at ToysRUs this weekend, this time a BMW was sitting there with them. I was alway thinking that I never find anyone that comes out to play when I'm cruising around town when a car comes flying up on me Friday night. He was blocked behind me so I sped up to let him through and its a beat up cavalier convertable with what I'm guessing was a bad muffler. I let him go and went home...
    tim price
    Blobeye Syndicate #100

Anyone on here the guy with the white bugeye lowered with looked like gold rims, exhaust. i saw you on Dixie and waved in my blue bugeye. anyway NICE car looked great but i dont know if hes on here.

I saw a black bug eye with Prodrive P1's on it in downtown GR yesterday. Then a yellow bug eye in Allendale (not Josh or Evan).

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Quote Originally Posted by mangiardi83
    does nobody look at this forum, oh well, any way i found out last week that im going to plainwell, it sound like fun!!!!not really. but any way michigan where you at
    WOOOO!, someone from Kalamazoo(almost). The metro detroit and GR kids have all the fun, we want some too in Kzoo.
    '04 WRB Wagon
    K&N Panel Filter, Snorkusectomy
    Still to Come: many many things (waiting for the post-graduation cashflow to start) EDIT: Still Waiting for the money to start coming in......