Michigan Roll Call - Page 10
Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Michigan Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; That was me on the beltline. Nick...

That was me on the beltline.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Went out and played in the snow with a couple of guys last night.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Post In Ann Arbor

Just found this forum. I've got a fully stock blue 05 WRX. Not liking this cold weather though.
    Blue 05 WRX
    Fully Stock!!
    Ann Arbor

Quote Originally Posted by NewRex
    Just found this forum. I've got a fully stock blue 05 WRX. Not liking this cold weather though.

Welcome! The snow sure is fun to play in though.

The snow is fun in the subie.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

I live in Clarkston. Pickin up my wrx next week. I was gonna get a s2000 but this was kind of a spur of the moment thing. Don't know too much about em, hopefully I can get a good start here.

Any good shops around AA?

I'm in Ann Arbor being a college student living in an apartment where they won't even let you clean the windows at the parking lots... Any ways, does anyone know of quality shops that would work on a WRX and aftermarket parts?

Thanks for the help.
    Blue 05 WRX
    Fully Stock!!
    Ann Arbor

Quote Originally Posted by NewRex
    I'm in Ann Arbor being a college student living in an apartment where they won't even let you clean the windows at the parking lots... Any ways, does anyone know of quality shops that would work on a WRX and aftermarket parts?

Thanks for the help.
    Godspeed is in Novi and Payn is in Troy.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen Scoob
    I live in Clarkston. Pickin up my wrx next week. I was gonna get a s2000 but this was kind of a spur of the moment thing. Don't know too much about em, hopefully I can get a good start here.
    You made the right choice. The WRX is faster 4 seasons out of the year. Would you have wanted to drive an S2000 last month?

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR

hey guys im new to the board and im planning on buying a rex this spring, but last summer me and my friends cruise woodward a lot (im from clarkston) we had a group of a black probe with bodykit engine swap( really loud) its mine but im done with it because its a FORD PROBE (what was i thinking?!?!?!?!?) a blue probe with bodykit (sold also we realized our stupidity) a white mr2 turbo (sweet) silver eclipse bodykit crazy system but slow a blue rex with lip kit and rims exhaust, a red civic SI and a black rex with exhaust intake. weve seen a group of i think 2 wrx's and a 98' 2.5 rs i believe all were modded just wondering who you were and if anyone has seen us or prolly raced and smoked us HAHA anyway this summer ill be cruising woodward in the suby soon (ahhh michigan summers on woodward they may be short but sooo enjoyable)

Quote Originally Posted by Deke
    hey guys im new to the board and im planning on buying a rex this spring, but last summer me and my friends cruise woodward a lot (im from clarkston) we had a group of a black probe with bodykit engine swap( really loud) its mine but im done with it because its a FORD PROBE (what was i thinking?!?!?!?!?) a blue probe with bodykit (sold also we realized our stupidity) a white mr2 turbo (sweet) silver eclipse bodykit crazy system but slow a blue rex with lip kit and rims exhaust, a red civic SI and a black rex with exhaust intake. weve seen a group of i think 2 wrx's and a 98' 2.5 rs i believe all were modded just wondering who you were and if anyone has seen us or prolly raced and smoked us HAHA anyway this summer ill be cruising woodward in the suby soon (ahhh michigan summers on woodward they may be short but sooo enjoyable)
    Cool. I messed with a black probe once, but I don't think he had an engine swap. He was out one night on Woodward with a group of us plus an SRT-4. Have fun with the subie.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddZ199
    I work in Waterford at the airport.

There is a meet every Tuesday night at BW3's in Novi.
    Do you happen to know Bret? He worked there, and used to have a white camaro.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen Scoob
    Do you happen to know Bret? He worked there, and used to have a white camaro.
    Nope, I don't know Bret, have any idea what company he worked for at the airport?

I do see a silver 02 or 03 wrx with some graphics on the sides and wing risers parked around the terminal once in a while, i think he might work in the control tower.
    '02 Black WRX - not too far from stock

Here!!!!

I just picked up a Subaru WRX and love the thing. I sold my Ford Taurus SHO and got this for my daily driver. I still have my 2003 Mustang GT and love that car as well. They are two completely different animals.

I suspect my 13 year old will get this for his first car and I will sell the Mustang GT and get an STi in a few years.

I have to tell a story. Today is Feb 28th, 2005. We have a major storm warning going on here. I had to drive from Lansing to Traverse City after I picked up the car today. What an awesome damn first day with my WRX. I am so in love now. This thing is more fun and handles better in the snow than my wife's Expedition.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Welcome to the subie world. I picked up my first WRX from lansing.

Nick
    Hummer Open Top
    Dodge Viper ACR