Ohio Roll Call - Page 98
Page 98 of 180 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2695

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Are you looking to go full catless from the turbo back? Keep ong cat? Both? Helix makes a goo DP ...

Are you looking to go full catless from the turbo back? Keep ong cat? Both? Helix makes a goo DP for getting rid of both cats. Bosal and Stomung make good pipes for getting rid of the first one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by rlem00
    ...well...I'm thinkin downpipe, any advice? All is welcome.
    depends on if you want to go catless or not. The stromung downpipe is an affordable high-quality piece, which would give you the option to keep your stock 3rd cat.(I've got this one, but I also have a 3rd cat eliminator) You can usually pick up the Stromung for about $190 shipped.

Another affordable option is the Helix, but it will replace your 2nd and 3rd cats and is one piece. Tubby has the Scoobysport, which he's been super happy with, but it's a bit more expensive. The choices are really endless it just depends on how much money you want to spend, and how much you want to pollute the environment
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

...well...I'm thinkin downpipe, any advice? All is welcome.
    what kind are you looking at? and what kind of money? catless? are you getting a catback to go with it? i wonder what a dp would sound like with stock catback.

i know helix makes a nice one either catless or with a high flow cat for around $300. Godspeed has a nice one i hear. cobbs got one, but super pricey. um, for divorced, theres bosal, stromung. i can't offer much advice cause i don't have one yet

my 2 cents

EDIT -- ah, integratowrx beat me!!!! we might as well have written the exact same post lol
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

ummm yeah....all three of us pretty much wrote the same thing.
    whoops!
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by bluerex47
    i wonder what a dp would sound like with stock catback.
    It would sound like my car. You can hear it a little outside the car, but is pretty much silent inside.

http://www.wrxhookup.com/index.asp?P...ROD&ProdID=108

http://www.wrxhookup.com/index.asp?P...PROD&ProdID=84

What do ya think about this? Up pipe and downpipe for around 5bills.
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

rlem00 (sorry, don't know your name) anyways, i just found a group buy on here posted by dark rex...bosal divorced wastegate dp for $215 shipped. And then if you wanna get rid of the third cat, there are eliminators out there. I am supposed to watch my money (i.e. parents said don't spend any more, but $215 for a downpipe sounds pretty good to me) and then find an sti uppipe or something for cheap.

edit--didn't even look at your links, those are nice prices, even cheaper than subydude (by about $10) and fully catless, very nice
    Last edited by bluerex47; 07-14-2004 at 02:26 PM.
    - chris

Name is Neil and that's cool thanks for the heads up the up pipe was 195 and the down pipe was 295 with free shiping.
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

Name is Neil and that's cool thanks for the heads up the up pipe was 195 and the down pipe was 295 with free shiping.
    ha, i'm an idiot, i've got pms from you...sorry. i was thinking of going in your route, but i'm having second thoughts since i move around so much, i might want to have an extra cat on there in case i get pulled over or need to go get it e checked. everything looks nice though, good luck. just get it, you'll be happy with just about anything

my 2 cents again

chris
    - chris

Here's a couple of good used Stealthback's for a good price.(includes the midpipe also)

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=595637
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=595034

both $475 shipped and from well known members, so it should be a safe sale.
    '02 PSM WRX

Looks like I'll be living in Canada for 2 years by the end of the year, not sure how friendly they are to mods on the exhaust, anyone out there know. I hear they are like Cali if not worse.

what do ya think about this deal?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW

Looks like I'll be living in Canada for 2 years by the end of the year, not sure how friendly they are to mods on the exhaust, anyone out there know. I hear they are like Cali if not worse.

what do ya think about this deal?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
    I like the drop on those springs, but I've heard they don't improve the handling much. Heard they're pretty soft.
    '02 PSM WRX

TMI!! The more I look the more I want! Looks like it's more looking. Think I need to put together a wish list, what I want on a finsished product and just start from the ground up.

haha, a wish list....right. next thing you know, there will be over $3000 sitting there and you won't know what to get first.

if your looking for something other than power, can i recommend sway bars? i hear they help out a lot. cheap too...i think $300 new, and you can probably find some nice used ones. good luck with whatever you look for.
    Last edited by bluerex47; 07-15-2004 at 04:36 AM.
    - chris

If you are doing UP and DP gruppe-s.com has a deal going right now for Helix Up and DP for 450 shipped I believe. They also have a lot of swaybars on there and have great customer service.